ABOUT THE MATCH
Tshwane Spartans will face Nelson Mandela Bay Giants in the Mzansi Super League campaign on November 13 at SuperSport Park, Centurion, South Africa.
The Spartans, who were led by Heinrich Klaasen, saw their first match against Durban Heat being abandoned by rain.
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants did face any issue of rain and made a winning start in this tournament. Farhaan Behardien scored 48 from 34 balls in a total of 167/7 against Jozi Stars.
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants won their last game when they opted to bat first, and they may do so again in this encounter.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Centurion Park is generally a batting pitch where teams batting first can put up a good total.
Centurion Park is expected to have thunderstorms throughout the match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Tshwane Spartans
Dean Elgar, AB de Villiers, Tony de Zorzi, Theunis de Bruyn, Vaughn van Jaarsveld, Heinrich Klaasen (c, wk), Roelof van der Merwe, Tom Curran, Morne Morkel, Lungi Ngidi, Lutho Sipamla
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Nelson Mandela Bay Giants
Jason Roy, Matthew Breetzke, JJ Smuts (c), Ben Dunk (wk), Heino Kuhn, Farhaan Behardien, Chris Morris, Onke Nyaku, Junior Dala, Imran Tahir, Nandre Burger
- Though Tom Curran missed the first washed-out match due to an international game, he has made himself available in this match.
- Curran came back with a victory to join a team of big-name stars such as AB de Villiers.
- Tshwane Spartans, who have lost their final two games last season, made up with a star team for this clash.
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants
- Matthew Breetzke and Heino Kuhn are in the team as the specialist batsmen for MSL 2019.
- The team is set to face against Durban after a win in their first match in this tournament.
- Beuran Hendricks was ruled out due to injury and replaced Nandre Burger in this match.
- Farhaan Behardien and Heino Kuhn led the team to a win.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
With depth in their batting and bowling performances, Tshwane Spartans are favorites to win this encounter.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.