ABOUT THE MATCH
Trinidad & Tobago and the Leeward Islands will face each other in the 2nd semi-final of the Super50 Cup 2019. This match is scheduled to be played at Queen’s Park Oval, Port-of-Spain on 29th November 2019.
Trinidad & Tobago has so far lost only one out of 8 matches played in the group stage. It has won five matches back to back and is placed at the top of the points table.
The Leeward Islands is placed second in the Group A table with wins in six matches in the tournament.
The Queen’s Park is a batting wicket and the team winning the toss is likely to bat first.
Pitch and Conditions
The pitch at Queen’s Park Oval looks to be balanced pitch and leans towards the batsmen.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Trinidad & Tobago
Jeremy Solonazo, Keegan Simmons/Tion Webster, Darren Bravo, Jason Mohammed, Yannick Ottley, Imran Khan (C), Steven Katwaroo (WK), Anderson Phillip, Akeal Hosein, Isaiah Rajah, Jon-Russ Jaggesar
PROBABLE PLAYING XI of the Leeward Islands
Montcin Hodge, Kieran Powell, Amir Jangoo, Devon Thomas, Jahmar Hamilton (C), Akeem Saunders, Terrance Warde, Kezron Archibald, Quinton Boatswain, Jason Campbell, Sheeno Berridge
Trinidad & Tobago
- Trinidad & Tobago started the tournament with a defeat against the Windward Islands but made a comeback in the next matches.
- In a winning flow, they have smashed their last match against West Indies Emerging Team by 10 wickets and 195 balls to spare.
- JL Solozano and K Simmons are likely to open the innings, followed by I Khan and DM Bravo.
- JL Jaggesar, AJ Hosein and A Phillip will be the key bowlers.
- The Leeward Islands won their last match against Jamaica’s by 13 runs and are set to play the semi-finals.
- Kieran Powell hit a century and made them reach a winning score of 225/8.
- M Hodge and KOA Powell will open the innings and AA Jangoo and DC Thomas will form the line-up.
- QH Boatswain, S Berridge, and JA Campbell will form the bowling attack.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Trinidad & Tobago, with back to back wins, are favorites to beat the Leeward Islands in the 2nd Semi-Final of Super 50 Cup 2019.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.