ABOUT THE MATCH
Sydney Sixers Women and Brisbane Heat Women will be facing each other in the third match of the second day of Women Big Bash League 2019 on the 19th of October at North Sydney Oval in Sydney.
Sydney Sixers won their first match against Thunders by 49 runs on Friday. Ellyse Perry hit 81 from 48 balls and followed it up with two wickets in her first over.
Brisbane beat Sydney Sixers in last year’s final. Beth Mooney, who was the player of the match in that game, will be hoping to recreate the form she showed at the North Sydney Oval.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYDNEY SIXERS WOMEN
Ellyse Perry (c), Alyssa Healy (wk), Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns, Marizanne Kapp, Hayley Silver-Holmes, Maddy Darke, Lauren Smith, Jodie Hicks, Sarah Aley, Stella Campbell.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Brisbane Heat
Grace Harris, Beth Mooney (wk), Sammy-Jo Johnson, Kirby Short (c), Amelia Kerr, Maddy Green, Mikayla Hinkley, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Haidee Birkett, Jemma Barsby.
SYDNEY SIXERS WOMEN
- Sydney Sixers are in good form, putting up an outstanding batting and bowling performance in the opening match to win against Sydney Thunder.
- Ellyse Perry, who smashed an 81 off 48 balls, will open the batting along with Alyssa Healy.
- Perry and Marizanne Kapp are the team’s premier bowlers.
- Sydney Sixers, who were been beaten in last year’s final, made an excellent comeback in the opening game.
- Sarah Aley claimed 3-28 when Sixers registered a 49-run win in the opening match.
- Brisbane Heat replaced the South African duo Sune Luus and Laura Wolvaardt with the New Zealand pair of Amelia Kerr and Maddy Green for the new season.
- Josie Dooley has joined the Melbourne Renegades, but Mikayla Hinkley will strengthen their batting line-up.
- Brisbane Heat is the defending champion in the Women’s Big Bash League, having beaten Sydney Sixers in the last year’s final.
- They defended 140/7 to beat Sydney Thunder by four runs in the semi-final before Beth Mooney led the Heat to a three-wicket win in the final.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
With Sydney Sixers off to an impressive start in the tournament, it is likely to defeat the defending champion on Saturday.
Click here to find out the Fantasy Picks.