ABOUT THE MATCH
Adelaide Strikers will face Sydney Sixers in the 51st match of Women’s Big Bash League 2019. The match is set to take place at the Hurstville Oval on November 30.
The Strikers have won their last five matches with Sophie Devine’s all-round performance and is placed second in the points table. They can grab the top position with a win against Sydney Sixers and book a place in semi-finals.
On the other hand, Sydney Sixers haven’t won a match from the last 4 fixtures and were placed fourth in the point table. Now, their hopes of making to the semi-final are doubtful.
The Hurstville favors batsmen and the team winning the toss is likely to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Hurstville Oval is a batting-wicket and is likely to encourage big hitting.
The weather forecast shows 39 percent chances of the rain with an expectation of a thunderstorm during the match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sydney Sixers Women
Alyssa Healy (c, wk), Erin Burns, Ashleigh Gardner, Marizanne Kapp, Hollie Armitage, Dane van Niekerk, Jodie Hicks, Lauren Smith, Hayley Silver-Holmes, Sarah Aley, Stella Campbell
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Adelaide Strikers Women
Suzie Bates (c), Sophie Devine, Tahlia McGrath, Bridget Patterson, Lauren Winfield, Katie Mack, Tegan McPharlin (wk), Amanda-Jade Wellington, Sarah Coyte, Alex Price, Megan Schutt
Sydney Sixers Women
- Sydney Sixers have faced back to back defeats in the last four matches.
- After Ellyse Perry was out of the match with injury, Sydney Sixers failed to win a single match from then.
- In the match against Perth Scorchers, Erin Burns’s 60 did not help them in chasing a winning score of 153.
- Hollie Armitage was the replacement for Ellyse Perry’s in this squad.
- The only other change was Jodie Hicks returning in place of Maddy Darke – though she did not bat or bowl.
Adelaide Strikers Women
- Adelaide Strikers are back to winning ways with a consecutive five-match victory.
- Sophie Devine became the player-of-the-match against Sydney Thunder
- Devine hit 88 but the match was tied at 161/6.
- Stafanie Taylor was injured on international duty and may not make it to the team.
- They are likely to go with the unchanged team this time too.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Adelaide Strikers are in a great form with wins in all the last five matches and are likely to win against Sydney Sixers.
Click here for Fantasy picks.