ABOUT THE MATCH
Unfortunately for South Africa, its problems do not seem to be going away just yet. Three losses from Three to start world cup 2019 is not ideal.
They now face, West Indies, one of the strongest sides in this edition of the tournament and a team which has had a lot of success.
South Africa vs West Indies ICC World Cup 2019 is going to be played at the Rose Bowl, Southampton on the 10th of June.
The team winning the toss is going to want to bat second. Teams have preferred to chase in the World Cup so far and the rain could also help the side that is chasing.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
South Africa vs West Indies ICC World Cup 2019 is going to be played at the Rose Bowl, Southampton. The weather forecast for Southampton on match day is not very good. We should be able to start the match on time but there is a very good chance of rain to be forecasted.
This could mean that DLS calculations come in place and affect the outcome of the match.
The pitch at the Rose Bowl is flat with good pace and bounce in it. There is not too much in the surface for the spinners and we could see some swing thanks to the high humidity.
A score of around 320 should be considered par if the full 50 overs can be played out.
Individual Team Winning Percentage:
Top Order Analysis:
Middle Order Analysis:
Top Order and Middle Order Analysis:
Top bowlers Analysis:
- South Africa needs to get its act together fast. They have six matches left in the tournament and need to win six to have a chance of qualifying for the world cup semi-finals.
- For some reason, South Africa has looked very tentative in the World Cup so far. Their fielding has been unusually poor, the batting has lacked urgency, and none of the bowlers have been able to make an impact on the opposition.
- The batting lineup is well-stocked and strong enough to win matches.
- They need to believe in themselves and come at the West Indies team hard because that is the only way they are going to win.
|Top 3 batsman South Africa||Top 3 Middle Order South Africa||Top 3 Bowler South Africa|
|Q De Kock||Van de Dussen||I Tahir|
|H Amla||Phehlukwayo||C Morris|
|Du Plessis||JP Duminy||Rabada|
- West Indies lived up to its billing as the dark horse for this tournament by brushing aside Pakistan and tried hard to win with Australia with ease.
- This team selection also allows the West Indies to play along and dangerous batting lineup.
- The West Indian players will need to take their time and get their eye in before going hard.
- We have seen many times in the past that South Africa and West Indian players really go hard at each other.
|Top 3 batsman West Indies||Top 3 Middle Order West Indies||Top 3 Bowler West Indies|
|Chris Gayle||N Pooran||O Thomas|
|Evin Lewis||J Holder||S Cottrell|
|Shai Hope||A Russell||J Holder|
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR South Africa VS West Indies 15TH ODI ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|IF South Africa Bat First||If West Indies Bat first|
|Q De Kock||Chris Gayle|
|Du Plessis||Shai Hope|
|Van de Dussen||N Pooran|
|I Tahir||A Russell|
|C Morris||O Thomas|
|Chris Gayle||Q De Kock|
|Shai Hope||Du Plessis|
|O Thomas||C Morris|