ABOUT THE MATCH
Scotland will face the United Arab Emirates in the playoff 3 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium on October 30. Scotland has so far won 3 matches out of six and secured the 4th spot in Group A.
On the other hand, the United Arab Emirates entered the playoff by getting to the 3rd spot in Group B with 4 victories and 2 defeats.
Dubai International Cricket Stadium is generally a batting pitch. Scotland is likely to win the toss and opt to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The wicket at Dubai International Cricket Stadium generally favors the batsmen. But in the last two matches, it favored the bowlers. The wicket has something on offer for both batsmen and bowlers.
The temperature is expected to be 36-degree Celsius and the humidity 30%. The weather will be mostly sunny throughout the day. The sky will be clear and rain is ruled out.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Scotland
Richie Berrington, Kyle Coetzer (c), Calum MacLeod, Alasdair Evans, Josh Davey, Safyaan Sharif, Craig Wallace, Matthew Cross (wk), Michael Leask/OJ Hairs, Mark Watt, George Munsey
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF UAE
Rohan Mustafa, Zawar Farid, Rameez Shahzad, Muhammad Usman, Darius D’Silva/Chirag Suri, Waheed Ahmed, Mohammad Boota (wk), Ahmed Raza (c), Sultan Ahmed, Junaid Siddique, Zahoor Khan
- Michael Leask and Craig Wallace haven’t performed in both the innings they played.
- OJ Hairs could replace one of them in the playoffs.
- Hamza Tahir was absent for the previous match due to food poisoning, but there is no news yet of his return for this match.
- Alasdair Evans is likely to be retained.
- Rohan Mustafa is not being consistent.
- There are hopes of Chirag Suri of featuring in this match in place of Darius D’Silva.
- The bowling department is unlikely to be changed.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Being placed ahead of Scotland in the group table, UAE is the favorite to win the match.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.