ABOUT THE MATCH
The 16th match of Marsh One-day cup is being played between Queensland and Western Australia at the Carrara Oval in Queensland.
Queensland is placed second on the points table with three wins from 5 matches.
On the other hand, Western Australia is currently leading the charts with 4 wins from 5 games. The two teams are set to go with some changes in their respective squads.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Carrara Oval will favor the batsmen and the team winning the toss will bat first.
The weather at the Carrara Oval for Thursday suggests no threat from rain. However, there could be partial cloud cover over the ground throughout the day.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Queensland
Usman Khawaja (C), Max Bryant, Marnus Labuschagne, Matthew Renshaw, Joe Burns, Ben Cutting, James Peirson (WK), Mitch Swepson/Michael Neser, Xavier Bartlett, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Western Australia
Josh Philippe (WK), D’Arcy Short, Shaun Marsh (C), Cameron Bancroft, Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Aaron Hardie, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Liam O’Connor, Matt Kelly, Jhye Richardson.
- After a series of victories, Queensland has faced two defeats in this tournament.
- For the match against Western Australia, they have made two changes in their 12-men squad.
- Jack Wildermuth has been put out due to illness, and he won’t be available for selection.
- Billy Stanlake misses out due to national duties.
- Mark Steketee and Mitchell Swepson have been drafted into the squad.
- Western Australia got off to a winning start in this tournament.
- Western Australia has made 3 changes in its 13-men squad that faces Queensland.
- They have included rookies Liam Guthrie and Liam O’ Connor in the team.
- Ashton Agar, Ashton Turner miss out due to national duties.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Queensland will give a tough fight to Western Australia and is expected to grab their 4th win of the tournament.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.