The 15th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Perth Scorchers vs Hobart Hurricanes on 20th December at Perth Stadium, Perth. Here is Perth Scorchers vs Hobart Hurricanes Match Prediction.
Teams Preview – PRS vs HBH
- Perth Scorchers have played 3 games and won all 3.
- Scorchers are the only unbeaten side in the competition so far.
- Colin Munro, Tymal Mills, Mitchell Marsh, Laurie Evans, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye are crucial for the Perth Scorchers lineup.
- Hobart Hurricanes have played 3 games and won 1 game.
- Hurricanes need to show a bit more consistency from their batters.
- D’Arcy Short, Ben McDermott, Nathan Ellis, are crucial for the Hobart Hurricanes lineup.
The temperature in Perth is expected to range between 17° and 30°. There will be a cloud cover throughout the day.
The surface at the venue is projected to be favorable for batting and to apply equally for the next game as well. However, both teams have achieved while defending targets, they should continue to the same strategy. The expected score at this venue is around 155-165.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Perth Scorchers Predicted XI:
Colin Munro, Kurtis Patterson, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Inglis (wk), Ashton Turner (c), Laurie Evans, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Peter Hatzoglou, Tymal Mills
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted XI:
Matthew Wade (c & wk), D’Arcy Short, Ben McDermott, Harry Brook, Caleb Jewell, Peter Handscomb, Tim David, Nathan Ellis, Joel Paris, Scott Boland, Sandeep Lamichhane
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT PRS vs HBH?
In BBL, Perth Scorchers vs Hobart Hurricanes have faced 16 games against each other, and Perth Scorchers has won 10, Hobart Hurricanes have won 6 games.
Perth Scorchers vs Hobart Hurricanes Match Prediction – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Looking at the Head-to-head battle Perth Scorchers has a clear upper hand over the Hobart Hurricanes. Hurricanes must be aware in order to get revenge for their loss. Perth Scorchers have a winning streak behind them and are expected to win. Perth Scorchers are favorites to win.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**