The 9th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to kick start between Perth Scorchers vs Adelaide Strikers on 11th December at Sydney Showground Stadium. Both sides are equally equipped and let’s wait and see which team will win this exciting battle.
Teams Preview – PRS vs ADS
Perth Scorchers :
- Perth Scorchers are standing at the 4th position of BBL 2021 points table with 1 win and an NRR of +0.300.
- They have got a dream start for this edition by winning the 1st game and this side looks promising on the field.
- We can expect a lot more to come in this game and we are expecting they will go with the unchanged 11.
- Kurtis Patterson, Ashton Agar, and Matthew Kelly are going to be the key players for their side.
Adelaide Strikers :
- Strikers are currently standing at the 2nd position of the points table with 1 win out of 2 games with an NRR of +1.175.
- After winning the 1st game in this edition – Skipper Peter Siddle will look to play with the same playing 11.
- This bunch will definitely look to continue the winning form in the upcoming game against Perth.
- And the key players from the Stars are Matt Short, Rashid Khan, and Wes Agar.
The temperature in Sydney will be around 18 and no rain is expected for the match day.
The pitch at Showdown Stadium very rarely delivers low team totals and the par score at this venue is 160. We can expect some good batting show from both sides and in this pitch slower balls will have more success rate.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Perth Scorchers Predicted XI:
Colin Munro, Cameron Bancroft (wk), Kurtis Patterson, Laurie Evans, Ashton Turner (c), Aaron Hardie, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Matthew Kelly, Jason Behrendorf, Peter Hatzoglou
Adelaide Strikers Predicted XI:
Matt Short, Jake Weatherald, Harry Nielsen (wk), Jonathan Wells, Daniel Drew, Liam Scott, George Garton, Rashid Khan, Daniel Worrall, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle (c)
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT PRS vs ADS?
In BBL, Perth Scorchers and Adelaide Strikers have faced 18 games against each other, and Perth Scorchers has won 9, Adelaide Strikers has won 9 games.
Match Prediction For Perth Scorchers vs Adelaide Strikers – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Both sides look equally good on paper – Whether it can be head-to-head battle or player abilities. Stickers have a good bowling unit but 1 thing they lack is “Consistency” in their batting unit. So, we are expecting Perth Scorchers to win this battle.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**