About the Match
The path for the semi-final looks very tough for South Africa and Pakistan. South Africa has a lot bigger margin of error. There is no guaranteed semi-final spot for both teams.
Injuries have forced South Africa to alter its bowling strategy for this World Cup and its batting is a struggling factor as well. Pakistan has no major concerns and is going to into this match as the clear favorite.
Pakistan vs South Africa ICC World Cup 2019 is going to be played at Lord’s, London on the 23rd of June 2019.
The team winning the toss may choose to bat second.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
South Africa vs Pakistan ICC World Cup 2019 is going to be played at Lord’s.
The pitches were well protected and there was some spin for the bowlers in the match between South Africa and Pakistan. A high scoring pitch with help for the spinners is what we expect in this game also. A par score of 300+ is expected if played 50 overs.
Individual Team Winning Percentage:
Top Order Analysis:
- Both, the teams top order looks similar in maintaining good average runs.
Middle Order Analysis:
- Both, the middle order to looks similar in maintaining good average runs.
Top Order and Middle Order Analysis:
- Pakistan Middle order looks stronger than South Africa.
Top bowlers Analysis:
- Both, the teams have good wickets taking ability bowlers.
- To say that Pakistan is an unpredictable side is a cliche, but it is well deserved. They collapsed in a heap and they may rise back immediate too.
- Pakistan also has a very good batting line-up.
- The only major weakness that we see with this Pakistan team is the likelihood of losing early wickets during their attack on the bowling in the first two powerplay’s.
|Top 3 batsman Pakistan||Top 3 Middle Order Pakistan||Top 3 Bowler Pakistan|
|Fakhar Zaman||Sarfaraz Ahmed||M Amir|
|Babar Azam||Mohammad Hafeez||W Riaz|
|Imam-ul-Haq||S Malik||Imad Wasim|
- It is stunning to see the speed at which South Africa’s ICC World Cup 2019 campaigns seems to be disintegrating.
- It is not going to be easy. Forget the fact that South Africa has not done well in must-win matches in the past, injuries to their leading fast bowlers have put them in a difficult place.
- The South Africans have no option but to fight and maybe this clarity of purpose will help them find their way.
|Top 3 batsman South Africa||Top 3 Middle Order South Africa||Top 3 Bowler South Africa|
|Q De Kock||Van de Dussen||I Tahir|
|Du Plessis||D Miller||L Ngidi|
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Pakistan VS South Africa 30TH ODI ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|IF South Africa Bat First||If Pakistan Bat First|
|Q de Kock||S Ahmed|
|F Duplessis||B Azam|
|R Van Der Dussan||F Zaman|
|C Morris||M Hafeez|
|A Phelukwayo||W Riaz|
|I Tahir||M Amir|
|K Rabada||L Ngidi|
|S Ahmed||A Phelukwayo|
|B Azam||F Du Plessis|
|W Riaz||R Van Dussan|
|M Amir||Q De Kock|