ABOUT THE MATCH
Bangladesh has impressed everyone with its cricket in the ICC World Cup 2019 and made a strong statement by their performances in their recent games.
Bangladesh vs Pakistan ICC World Cup 2019 is going to be played at Lord’s, London on 5th July 2019.
The team winning the toss is going to want to bat first. Bangladesh does tend to prefer chasing down a total, but this important match may make them re-think their strategy.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Lord’s was excellent for batting in the match between Pakistan vs Bangladesh. We expect the same in this match and plenty of runs to be scored. These are two strong batting sides and we expect a score of 330 to be par.
Top Order Analysis:
- Pakistan, Top order looks stronger than Bangladesh.
Middle Order Analysis:
- Pakistan, Middle order looks stronger than Bangladesh.
Top Order and Middle Order Analysis:
- Both, in the top and middle order Pakistan Looks Stronger.
Top bowlers Analysis:
- Both, the team bowling looks much similar in taking wickets and maintain the economy rate.
- Social media has been taken over by the similarities in the Pakistani 1992 World Cup campaign and the 2019 World Cup. It seems like the team truly believes it can make the semi-finals and even though its destiny is not in its own hands, Pakistan must do what it can to help make the dream come true.
- However, this is exactly where a team like Pakistan is vulnerable. It seems to play at its best when there are next to no expectations.
- Babar Azam has continued to have a brilliant ICC World Cup 2019 and is finally converting his fifties into big scores.
- Pakistan has to be wary of the Bangladesh bowling attack since it has some tricky customers.
- Pakistan is a side that can be brilliant one day and terrible the next and this is what it has to guard against.
|Top 3 batsman Pakistan||Top 3 Middle OrderPakistan||Top 3 Bowler Pakistan|
|Fakhar Zaman||H Sohail||M Amir|
|Babar Azam||Mohammad Hafeez||W Riaz|
|Imam-ul-Haq||S Ahmed||S Afridi|
- Beating Pakistan is not going to be easy for Bangladesh and they will know this better than anyone else.
- Bangladesh has been led by its senior cricketers in the ICC World Cup 2019, namely, Shakib Al Hasan and Mushfiqur Rahim. Shakib has 476 runs to his name at an average of 95.20 while Mushfiqur has 327 runs at an average of 65.
- These two are the most important batsmen for Bangladesh and will be required to score against Pakistan as well.
- The opening partnership has been a problem.
- Bangladesh definitely has the team to challenge and beat Pakistan. All it needs is to believe in itself and hope for some luck along the way.
|Top 3 batsman Bangladesh||Top 3 Middle Order Bangladesh||Top 3 Bowler Bangladesh|
|S Sarker||M Rahim||Shakib Al Hasan (VC)|
|T Iqbal||L Das||M Rahman|
|Shakib AL Hasan||Mahmudullah||Mohammad Saifudin|
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Pakistan VS Bangladesh 43rd ODI ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|IF Pakistan Bat First||IF Bangladesh Bat First|
|H Sohail||M Rahim|
|B Azam||T Iqbal|
|F Zaman||S Sarker|
|M Hafeez||Shakib AL Hasan|
|M Amir||M Hossain|
|S Afridi||M Saifuddin|
|M Rahman||M Rahman|
|R Hossain||H Sohail|
|Shakib AL Hasan||M Amir|
|S Sarkar||M Hafeez|
|S Ahmed||F Zaman|
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.*