ABOUT THE MATCH
With England losing to Sri Lanka and Bangladesh and Pakistan registering massive wins in their respective games has left the points table in an interesting shape.
Pakistan vs Afghanistan encounter which is to be played on 29th June at Headingley Cricket Ground, Leed’s.
- Toss winning team want to chase first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
- Pakistan vs Afghanistan ICC World Cup 2019 is going to be played at Headingley, Leeds. The cloudy and sunny in Leeds So there is no chance of rain we can get the full match without any stoppages.
- A high scoring pitch with help for the spinners is what we expect in this game also. A par score of 310+ is expected if played 50 overs. And spinners may get many wickets.
Top Order Analysis:
- Pakistan top order looks more consistent than Afghanistan.
Middle Order Analysis:
- Pakistan, middle order looks more consistent than Afghanistan.
Top Order and Middle Order Analysis:
- Pakistan looks much consistent in the top as well as middle order than Afghanistan.
Top bowlers Analysis:
- Afghanistan, bowlers have good wicket taking ability than Pakistan.
- Considering a probable place in semi-finals at stake, the spotlight will be on Sarfaraz Ahmed and his boys at Headingley on Saturday.
- Their performance in the tournament has been binary so far wherein they’ve either posted a terrific win or have gone down terribly.
- Their campaign in the tournament thus far carries a striking resemblance to the one which World Cup winning side of Pakistan had way back in 1992.
- Considering that they have relatively easier games to follow after this would give them plenty of confidence as well as motivation to do well in the upcoming fixture.
- Up until now, both their batting as well as bowling has done well, but sporadically, and without much consistency.
- Considering the way Pakistan has done in the series so far, it’s hard to predict what they can do. On their day, they can be genuinely brilliant, and when it’s not their day, they can appear to be a club-level team, with no disrespect, as was the case in their match against West Indies.
|Top 3 batsman Pakistan||Top 3 Middle Order Pakistan||Top 3 Bowler Pakistan|
|Fakhar Zaman||H Sohail||M Amir|
|Babar Azam||Mohammad Hafeez||W Riaz|
|Imam-ul-Haq||S Ahmed||S Afridi|
- Although Afghanistan lost to Bangladesh in their last match, the magnitude of that loss would have certainly filled the Afghans with a lot of motivation and self-confidence.
- Afghanistan will have the advantage of having already played at the Ageas Bowl and considering that the conditions here are likely to be a lot different to what Pakistan have seen, it could turn out to be a remarkable difference.
- Afghanistan has punched way below they were expected to so far in the tournament, primarily due to their underperforming batting.
- Afghanistan showed a lot of promise coming into the tournament, but that promise hasn’t transformed into the results for them. Poor batting coupled with inconsistent team selection as well as bowling has hurt them.
|Top 3 batsman Afghanistan||Top 3 Middle Order Afghanistan||Top 3 Bowler Afghanistan|
|G Naib||A Afghan||M Nabi|
|R Shah||M Nabi||Mujjeb UR Rahman|
|H Shahidi||Najibullah Zadran||R Khan|
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Pakistan VS Afghanistan 36TH ODI ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|IF Pakistan Bat first||If Afghanistan Bat First|
|S Ahmed||R Shah|
|H Sohail||H Shahidi|
|B Azam||M Nabi|
|F Zaman||G Naib|
|M Hafeez||R Khan|
|M Amir||Mujeeb UR Rahman|
|S Afridi||M Amir|
|R Shah||S Afridi|
|M Nabi||M Hafeez|
|G Naib||B Azam|
|Mujeeb UR Rahman||S Ahmed|