ABOUT THE MATCH
South Africa is going to face New Zealand which is one of the strongest sides in this edition of the tournament and a team which is top in the points table.
South Africa vs New Zealand ICC World Cup 2019 is going to be played at the Edgbaston on the 19th of June 2019.
The team who wins the toss is mostly opting to bat second. The overcast conditions have helped the fast bowlers at Edgbaston and both teams will want to gain that advantage.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
- The match is going to be played at the Edgbaston, Birmingham. The weather forecast for Edgbaston is not very bad and even though there are some clouds around, we should be able to get a full game in without any trouble.
- A score of around 330 can be expected to be scored if played 50 overs.
Individual Team Winning Percentage:
South Africa and New Zealand Performance at Edgbaston
Top Order Analysis:
Middle Order Analysis:
Top Order and Middle Order Analysis:
Top bowlers Analysis:
- Four matches and three wins and one tie have meant that New Zealand has had a great start to the ICC World Cup 2019.
- New Zealand has a very strong batting line-up and one which could very easily get enough runs to stop South Africa.
- The biggest threat to New Zealand’s batsmen is going to come from the wrist spinners.
- The New Zealand bowling attack has a very good fast bowling component, but its spinners are only average.
|Top 3 batsman New Zealand||Top 3 Middle Order New Zealand||Top 3 Bowler New Zealand|
|C Munro||Ross Taylor||T Boult|
|Martin Guptill||Henry Nicholls||M Henry|
|Kane Williamson (c)||Tom Latham||M Santer|
- South Africa needs to get its act together fast.
- For some reason, South Africa has looked very tentative in the World Cup so far. Their fielding has been unusually poor, the batting has lacked urgency, and none of the bowlers have been able to make an impact on the opposition.
- The batting line-up is well-stocked and strong enough to win matches.
- They need to believe in themselves and come to the New Zealand team hard because that is the only way they are going to win
|Top 3 batsman South Africa||Top 3 Middle Order South Africa||Top 3 Bowler South Africa|
|Q De Kock||Van de Dussen||I Tahir|
|H Amla||Phehlukwayo||C Morris|
|Du Plessis||D Miller||K Rabada|
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR New Zealand vs South Africa 25TH ODI IC C CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|IF South Africa Bat First||IF New Zealand Bat First|
|Q De Kock||K Williamson|
|F Du Plessis||M Guptill|
|R Van de Dussan||C Munro|
|C Morris||C De Grandhomme|
|A Phelkuwayo||T Boult|
|I Tahir||M Henry|
|K Rabada||K Rabada|
|M Henry||A Phelukwayo|
|T Boult||F Duplessis|
|J Neesham||E Van Dussan|
|M Guptill||Q De Kock|
Matched Content Ad