ABOUT THE MATCH
The ICC World Cup 2019 was supposed to be the tournament where New Zealand finally triumphs after four years of preparation. Australia came into the tournament as the clear favorite with a team that had no apparent weaknesses.
This is one of the most highly awaited matches of the cricket world cup 2019.
New Zealand vs Australia ICC World Cup 2019 is going to be played at Lord’s London on the 29th of June 2019.
- The team who wins the toss is going to want to bat first. Australia does tend to prefer chasing down a total, but this is an important match, this may make them re-think their strategy.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
- New Zealand vs Australia ICC World Cup 2019 is going to be played at Lord’s, London
- The pitch at Lord’s was excellent for batting in the match between Australia vs England. We expect the same in this match and plenty of runs to be scored. These are two strong batting sides and we expect a score of 330 to be par.
Individual Team Winning Percentage:
Top Order Analysis:
- Australia, Top order looks more consistent than New Zealand.
Middle Order Analysis:
- Both teams middle order looks similar.
Top Order and Middle Order Analysis:
- Australia top order made good average runs than New Zealand but middle order for both the teams looks similar.
Top bowlers Analysis:
- Australia, Bowling looks better compared to New Zealand
- David Warner and Aaron Finch are in prime form for Australia and showing just how dangerous their side can be.
- With Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, and Alex Carey in the middle-order, there is no shortage of six-hitting power in this team either.
- Warner’s new more measured approach to batting is allowing him to play with an unbelievable amount of consistency.
- Mitchell Starc, on the other hand, has just relied on fast toe-crushing Yorkers to get him the wickets.
|Top 3 batsman Australia
|Top 3 Middle Order Australia
|Top 3 Bowler Australia
- They have their share of problems which were highlighted against Pakistan and West Indies, but the way Kane Williamson has handled the team has been commendable.
- The major difference between them and the teams they’ve won against has been Kane Williamson and their allrounders’ performances.
- Their bowlers have done well with Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, and Trent Boult all picking up wickets in the tournament so far, and despite their apparent vulnerabilities, the fact that they’ve done so well in the competition so far speaks volumes about their team-play.
- They have the momentum with them with one loss but in the tournament and will undoubtedly be tough to handle in the upcoming encounter.
|Top 3 batsman New Zealand
|Top 3 Middle Order New Zealand
|Top 3 Bowler New Zealand
|Kane Williamson (c)
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR New Zealand VS Australia 37TH ODI ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|IF Australia Bat First
|IF New Zealand Bat First
|C De Grandhomme