The 7th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to kick-off between Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Thunder on 10th December, 1:45 pm, at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne. Here is Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Thunder Match Prediction.
Teams Preview – MLS vs SYT
Melbourne Stars :
- The Stars got off to a bad start, losing to the Sydney Sixers by 152 runs.
- Melbourne Stars should use the home advantage to overcome the humiliating loss.
- With a slightly more polished performance, they can certainly get a victory in this match.
Sydney Thunder :
- Sydney Thunder will be delighted to have got a win in their opening game.
- The half-century for Alex Ross will give much confidence to the team.
- Sydney Thunder were on a strong note to win their second match, to climb in the standings.
Melbourne’s weather is expected to be clear, with no possibility of precipitation. The temperature is expected to be 19℃.
Since the pitch hasn’t been a high-scoring one in the past, batters must prove commitment to obtain runs on this surface. Pacers may also receive some assistance in the early phases of the match. It can be expected a score of 145-160. The skippers will choose to bowl first.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Melbourne Stars Predicted XI:
Joe Clarke, Peter Nevill (wk), Nick Larkin, Glenn Maxwell (c), Hilton Cartwright, Andre Russell, Sam Rainbird, Samuel Elliott, Brody Couch, Adam Zampa, Syed Faridoun
Sydney Thunder Predicted XI:
Alex Hales, Sam Whiteman, Matthew Gilkes, Sam Billings (WK), Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Ben Cutting, Chris Green (C), Nathan McAndrew, Gurinder Sandhu, Tanveer Sangha
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT MLS vs SYT?
In BBL, Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Thunder have faced 14 games against each other, and Melbourne Stars has won 8 games, Sydney Thunder has won 7.
Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Thunder Match Prediction – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Melbourne Stars have narrowed the head-to-head difference with only one game. Stars will be optimistic to overcome their defeat in the very first match of the season. Sydney Thunder are favorites to win, as they made a good start on winning their first assignment against Brisbane Heat.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**