The 13th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Sixers on 15th December at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne. Here is Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Sixers Match Prediction .
Teams Preview – MLS vs SYS
- Melbourne Stars seem to have found some rhythm after their disaster in the opening match.
- Two wins in their previous two matches would have filled them with confidence.
- Their best batsmen are yet to perform in BBL 2021-22.
- Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Joe Clarke, Nick Larkin, Andre Russell, and Hilton Cartwright form a pretty strong batting lineup.
- Sydney Sixers suffered a big defeat against the Hobart Hurricanes in their previous match
- They have had a very impressive start to the tournament.
- Tom Curran, Steve O’Keefe, Chris Jordan, and Sean Abbott are great bowling lineup.
The weather in Melbourne will be sunny. The temperature will be ranging between 14° to 19° degrees Celsius during the play.
Melbourne is a surface that assists both departments, and the pitch provides an equal amount of assistance to batters and bowlers. The expected score at this venue is around 165-170.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Melbourne Stars Predicted XI:
Sydney Sixers Predicted XI:
James Vince, Josh Philippe (wk), Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Moises Henriques (C), Tom Curran, Danial Christian, Hayden Kerr, Chirs Jordan, Steve OKeefe, Sean Abbott
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT MLS vs SYS?
In BBL, Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Sixers have faced 17 games against each other, and Melbourne Stars has won 7, Sydney Sixers has won 10 games.
Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Sixers Match Prediction – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Looking at the Head-to-head battle Sixers has a clear upper hand over the Stars. On the other hand, Stars will be eager to add one more win to climb the standings. Sydney Sixers are favorites to win.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**