ABOUT THE MATCH
Maratha Arabians and Qalandars will face each other in the first qualifier of the T10 League 2019. The match is scheduled to take place on November 23 at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium.
Maratha has won four out of six matches played so far and topped the points table. Chris Lynn with his outstanding batting form stayed as the highest run-scorer in the tournament.
On the other hand, Qalandars won in the last match against Bulls, holding them to the second position. Tom Banton’s big hits and George Garton’s consistent wickets helped them to make it to the Qualifiers.
The Sheikh Zayed cricket ground is likely to encourage big hits and the team winning the toss would opt to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Sheikh Zayed Cricket ground favors batsmen, though it has given bowlers enough to them competitive in matches.
The weather is likely to be clear, warm and sunny throughout the match with zero chances of rain.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Maratha Arabians
Chris Lynn, Adam Lyth, Najibullah Zadran, Chadwick Walton (wk), Yuvraj Singh, Dwayne Bravo (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Kasun Rajitha, Lasith Malinga, Shiraz Ahmed, Mitchell McClenaghan
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Qalandars
Tom Banton, Dawid Malan (c), Phil Salt (wk), Laurie Evans, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Chris Jordan, Seekkuge Prasanna, Sultan Ahmed, Lahiru Kumara, George Garton, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Maratha Arabians are in good form with a consistent four-match win.
- Chris Lynn’s three half-centuries helped them move to the play-offs.
- Maratha’s beat Bangla Tigers by seven wickets with nine balls to spare in the last encounter.
- Yuvraj Singh and Kasun Rajitha joined the team in the last match.
- Mitchell McClenaghan is expected to perform excellent with the ball.
- Qalandars won their last match and earned their place in this fixture.
- Tom Banton smashed 80 from 28 balls to help them to win against Karnataka Tuskers by 32 runs.
- George Garton’s two wickets restricted Karnataka Tuskers to 98/9.
- Chris Jordan and Tom Banton will sit out in the final group game and Jordan Clark and Peter Trego will step in.
- The two England internationals will be the key players to watch.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Maratha Arabians are in outstanding form and are likely to win against Qalandars to book there place in the finals.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.