ABOUT THE MATCH
Vanuatu Tour of Malaysia is the five-game series between Malaysia and Vanuatu in which the third T20 international is scheduled to play on October 2. The Kinrara Academy Oval in Kuala Lumpur will be the venue for this match which is will begin at 7 PM local time.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MALAYSIA
Syed Aziz, Anwar Arudin, Virandeep Singh (c), Sharvin Muniandy, Ariff Jamaludeen, Zubaidi Zulkifle, Nazril Rahman, Fitri Sham, Muhammad Wafiq, Ainool Haqqiem (wk), Pavandeep Singh
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF VANUATU
Joshua Rasu, Andrew Mansale (c), Patrick Matautaava, Nalin Nipiko, Clement Tommy, Ronald Tari, Jamal Vira (wk), Williamsing Nalisa, Simpson Obed, Jelany Chilia, Wesley Viraliliu
- Malaysia is likely to have Syed Aziz and Virandeep Singh at the top along with Ariff Jamaludeen in the middle order when it comes to batting.
- Syed Aziz is said to be the leading run-scorer for the team in the twenty-over format and is a good start as an opening batsman.
- Jamaludeen was seen batting so well in the first T20I and will be looked up to see him with the same intent in the upcoming innings.
- Malaysia will back their new bowlers Sharvin Muniandy and Pavandeep Singh to beat Vanuatu early on with a few strikes in the powerplay.
- Nazril Rahman has been impressive with the ball for Malaysia and he too is likely to give a tough time for the opposition.
- The openers Joshua Rasu and Andrew Mansale are the main batting concerns of Vanuatu’s.
- Here Joshua Rasu was seen as the leading run-getter for the team in T20s in the first game of the series where he made a smashing score of 74 for 54 deliveries and will be eyeing another big knock.
- Clement Tommy and Nalin Nipiko are the others in this line-up with the capability to make huge contributions with the bat.
- Nipiko who is the key player for Vanuatu in both their batting and bowling departments is the team’s second-best batsman in the format and is their highest wicket-taker.
- The all-rounder claimed a four-fer in the first T20I and the team will find itself in a strong position if he has a good outing on Wednesday.
- Patrick Matautaava and Jelany Chilia are the other threats in Vanuatu’s bowling attack and the duo will look to rattle Malaysia’s top order early on.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Malaysia is trying hard to put on consistency in their performance with its bowling going well but still needs an improvement in their batting order to get on with the results. Vanuatu was in good hands so far in the series with their superior bowling than the home team. The visitors are with the upper hand in the game and are expected to top the match.