ABOUT THE MATCH
Maratha Arabians will take on Karnataka Tuskers in the second phase of the 2019 T10 League at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium on November 20.
Maratha Arabians, who are the table-toppers, finished the first group stage in excellent form. Lasith Malinga and Mitchell McClenaghan bowled excellent spells in the last two matches.
On the other hand, Karnataka Tuskers’ won their first game but failed to win in the final two games and are placed at the bottom of their group table.
Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium favors bowlers and the team winning the toss will opt to field first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch looks to be a balanced one and is likely to help fast bowlers.
The weather is likely to be wet and chances of rain are high and the match could be disrupted at Abu Dhabi.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Karnataka Tuskers
Johnson Charles, Evin Lewis, Hashim Amla (c), Ross Whiteley, Shafiqullah (wk), Ahmed Raza, Nathan Rimmington, Malinda Pushpakumara, Pat Brown, Sandeep Lamichhane, Shapoor Zadran
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Maratha Arabians
Hazratullah Zazai, Chris Lynn, Adam Lyth, Najibullah Zadran, Chadwick Walton (wk), Dasun Shanaka, Dwayne Bravo (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Lasith Malinga, Shiraz Ahmed, Mitchell McClenaghan
- Karnataka Tuskers began the tournament with a win but failed to register wins in the rest of the games.
- Johnson Charles and Hashim Amla put on a huge score of 114/1 in the second game but failed to win against Bangla Tigers.
- It was a similar kind of story against Deccan Gladiators.
- Though Charles and Amla put up a good total, they could not stop Gladiators and lost by five-wickets.
- Evin Lewis joined the team in the last match and opened the batting with Johnson Charles.
- Ryan ten Doeschate was out of the team with Hashim Amla being dropped to number three.
- Malinda Pushpakamura came into the team as the replacement for Nathan Rimmington.
- Maratha Arabians, who won at the start, made a comeback with a win over Qalandars
- Superb bowling efforts Mitchell McClenaghan and Lasith Malinga restricted Qalandars to 60/4.
- The same bowling limited Team Abu Dhabi to 114/3.
- Chris Lynn smashed 91 from 30 balls and helped the team to win the match.
- Hazratullah opened in the last match and is likely to do the same again.
- James Fuller and Yuvraj Singh are the key players to watch out for.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Maratha Arabians finished the group stage very strongly and are likely to win in this second phase match of T10 League 2019.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.