ABOUT THE MATCH
Ireland and Netherlands will be going head-to-head in the second game of the Oman T20I Series 2019. The Al Amerat Cricket Ground Oman Cricket in Al Amarat will be the venue for this match which is scheduled to be played on October 5.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Ireland
Kevin O’Brien, Gareth Delany, Andrew Balbirnie, Gary Wilson (c/wk), Mark Adair, Lorcan Tucker, Shane Getkate, Simi Singh, George Dockrell, Boyd Rankin, Craig Young
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Netherlands
Tobias Visee, Max O’Dowd, Colin Ackermann, Ben Cooper, Pieter Seelaar (c), Ryan ten Doeschate, Scott Edwards (wk), Roelof van der Merwe, Fred Klaassen, Paul van Meekeren, Brandon Glover/Shane Snater
- Barry McCarthy has been called up to the 15-man squad as a replacement for David Delany who has made himself unavailable for this tour due to personal reasons.
- Jacob Mulder has been ruled out of the entire series with an injury and he has been replaced in the squad with off-spinner Simi Singh.
- Netherlands have named a 15-man squad for this multi-nation T20I series.
- All-rounder Pieter Seelaar will be leading the team that also has the likes of Ryan ten Doeschate, Roelof van der Merwe and Colin Ackermann.
- Tobias Visee and Max O’Dowd are likely to open the batting for the Dutch in this match.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
The Netherlands has the upper hand when it comes to head-to-head record with six wins from nine completed meetings in T20Is. Although the Dutch may have a strong record against the Irish, we feel the latter are better placed to emerge victorious this time around.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.