ABOUT THE MATCH
Emotions run high as arch-rivals India and Pakistan go head-to-head in yet another World Cup encounter. History is on Team India`s side as they`ve never lost to their neighbors in a World Cup match, but this resurgent Pakistan side is unpredictable and dynamic enough to thwart the Men in Blue’s winning streak.
India vs Pakistan ICC World Cup 2019 is going to be played at Old Trafford, Manchester on the 16th of June 2019.
The team winning the toss is expected to chase. There is some rain around and that could mean a shortened match with a DLS adjusted score. The team that bats second will have a definite advantage.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
India vs Pakistan ICC World Cup 2019 match is going to be played at Old Trafford, Manchester. A little amount of rain is expected to fall in Old Trafford.
The batsmen will be able to score at their will, And a score of about 270-300 seems to be par for the venue.
Individual Team Winning Percentage:
Top Order Analysis:
Middle Order Analysis:
Top Order and Middle Order Analysis:
Top bowlers Analysis:
- India’s performance against Australia was one of the best we have seen from the side in any world cup match. They were lucky to win the toss and bat first on a used pitch but everything that followed from that point on was a skill.
- Old Trafford, in Manchester, is one of the oldest and most historic venues in cricket. Where the venue has witnessed greatness and a lot of drama unfold within its boundaries.
- We think India will want to chase first if it gets the chance because setting a target can be very tricky at Old Trafford.
- India’s top-order will be wary of Mohammad Amir early on, but we think they won’t be very worried about any of the other bowlers.
- We definitely think that India can expect the Pakistan batsmen to be a lot more aggressive when plays with India.
|Top 3 batsman India||Top 3 Middle Order India||Top 3 Bowler India|
|Virat Kohli (c)||MS Dhoni||J Bumrah|
|Rohit Sharma (VC)||H Pandya||Y Chahal|
|KL Rahul||K Jadhav||Bhuvaneshwar|
- Pakistan is coming into the game with a loss in their previous fixture against Australia.
- Considering the way their batting collapsed against West Indies the other day, they were the least expected side to score a near 350-run total.
- Batting second on a surface where there was some assistance on offer for the quick bowlers, Pakistan got off to a quick start with openers in taking the responsibility to score quickly.
- Their batting has always been unpredictable yet capable, but probably the major positive they drew from their last match’s result was their bowling’s performance.
|Top 3 batsman Pakistan||Top 3 Middle Order Pakistan||Top 3 Bowler Pakistan|
|Fakhar Zaman||Sarfaraz Ahmed||Shaheen Afridi|
|Babar Azam||Mohammad Hafeez||Mohammad Amir|
|Imam-ul-Haq||Asif Ali||Wahab Riaz|
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR INDIA VS PAKISTAN 22ND ODI ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|IF India Bat First||IF Pakistan Bat First|
|Virat Kohli (c)||Babar Azam|
|Rohit Sharma (VC)||Sarfaraz Ahmed|
|KL Rahul||Mohammad Hafeez|
|MS Dhoni||F Zaman|
|H Pandya||Mohammad Amir|
|J Bumrah||Wahab Riaz|
|Y Chahal||KL Rahul|
|S Ahmed||Virat Kohli (c)|
|M Hafeez||H Pandya|
|Mohammad Amir||J Bumrah|
|Wahab Riaz||Y Chahal|