ABOUT THE MATCH
India has been playing some brilliant cricket in the ICC World Cup 2019 and they are showing to the world why they are a team to be feared. They have already beaten strong teams like South Africa and Australia with ease and now have New Zealand in their sights.
As both of these teams are the only unbeaten teams in the World Cup now. Which one will remain unbeaten after the match is over?
India vs New Zealand ICC World Cup 2019 is going to be played at Trent Bridge, Nottingham on the 13th of June 2019.
The team winning the toss is expected to want to bat second. There is some rain around and that could mean a shortened match with a DLS adjusted score. The team that bats second will have a definite advantage.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
India vs New Zealand ICC World Cup 2019 match is going to be played at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. The weather around the United Kingdom has been bad this week and the forecast in Nottingham for this match is not very good either.
A lot of rain is expected to fall in Trent Bridge, and we could struggle to get any cricket in. The best case scenario looks one where a shortened match is possible to get a result.
The pitch in Trent Bridge is flat and full of runs. The batsmen are going to be able to score at their will and a score of about 330-350 seems to be par for the venue
Individual Team Winning Percentage:
Top Order Analysis:
Middle Order Analysis:
Top Order and Middle Order Analysis:
Top bowlers Analysis:
- India’s performance against Australia was one of the best we have seen from the side in any world cup match. They were lucky to win the toss and bat first on a used pitch but everything that followed from that point on was the skill.
- India is playing New Zealand at Trent Bridge, Nottingham, which is the highest scoring ground in the world. There are some extremely small boundaries to take advantage of and a very flat pitch that is favorable to the batsmen.
- We think India will want to chase first if it gets the chance because setting a target can be very tricky at Trent Bridge.
- India’s top-order will be wary of Trent Boult early on but we think they won’t be very worried about any of the other bowlers.
- We definitely think that India can expect the New Zealand batsmen to be a lot more aggressive than the Australians were.
|Top 3 batsman India||Top 3 Middle Order India||Top 3 Bowler India|
|Virat Kohli (c)||MS Dhoni||J Bumrah|
|Rohit Sharma (VC)||H Pandya||Y Chahal|
|K L Rahul||KL Rahul||Bhuvaneshwar|
- Three matches and three wins have meant that New Zealand has had a great start to the ICC World Cup 2019.
- This match against India is going to be a whole different level of cricket.
- New Zealand has already defeated India in the warm-up game and will be confident of doing it again. To do that, though, New Zealand is going to have to play aggressive cricket.
- New Zealand has a very strong batting line-up and one which could very easily get enough runs to stop India.
- The biggest threat to New Zealand’s batsmen is going to come from the wrist spinners.
- The New Zealand bowling attack has a very good fast bowling component but its spinners are only average.
|Top 3 batsman New Zealand||Top 3 Middle Order New Zealand||Top 3 Bowler New Zealand|
|C Munro||Ross Taylor||T Boult|
|Martin Guptill||Henry Nicholls||Matt Henry|
|Kane Williamson (c)||Tom Latham||L Ferguson|
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR India VS New Zealand 18TH ODI IC C CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|IF India Bat First||IF New Zealand Bat First|
|Virat Kohli (c)||C Munro|
|Rohit Sharma (VC)||Kane Williamson (c)|
|K Jadhav||Ross Taylor|
|MS Dhoni||J Neesham|
|H Pandya||T Boult|
|C de Grandhome||Matt Henry|
|J Bumrah||KL Rahul|
|Y Chahal||Virat Kohli (c)|
|Martin Guptill||H Pandya|
|L Ferguson||J Bumrah|
|Matt Henry||Y Chahal|