ABOUT THE MATCH
The opening match of the Emerging Asia Cup 2019 between India and Nepal is set to take place at Salvar. Bangladesh is going to host the Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2019 and is scheduled to begin on November 14.
India being the favorites were found second in the last edition against Sri Lanka. This time they will definitely give a tough fight to win this tournament.
On the other hand, Nepal has got another great opportunity to become a member of the International Cricket Council (ICC).
The pitch at Bangladesh is likely to give some good runs to batsmen so the team which wins the toss will elect to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Bangladesh cricket ground generally favors the spinners but as the match progresses, it will go offering runs in favor of batsmen.
The weather at Bangladesh grounds looked to clear throughout the game with zero chances of rain.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF THE India Emerging
Vinayak Gupta, Chinmay Sutar, Armaan Jaffer, Siddharth Desai, Hrithik Shokeen, Saurabh Dubey, Sharath BR (Captain), Aryan Juyal, Shivam Mavi, Arshdeep Singh, Kuldip Yadav/P Rekhade
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Nepal Emerging
Gyanendra Malla (C), Dipendra Singh Airee (VC), Sompal Kami, Karan KC, Binod Bhandari (wk), Rohit Paudel, Pawan Sarraf, Sundeep Jora/Sushan Bhari, Ishan Pandey, Aarif Sheikh, Avinash Bohara
- BR Sharath will be leading the team in this tournament.
- He has started his first-class career with a century on debut and expected to show a solid performance in this match.
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti is the other key player of the Indian squad.
- Earlier, he was a part of the Kolkata Knight Riders but was out of the tournament due to stress-related issues.
- Sandeep Lamichhane is set to miss the tournament as he has signed to play the T10 League of UAE.
- Even Paras Khadka is out of this tournament due to some prior assignments.
- Gyanendra Malla will be the new captain of Nepal.
- While Dipendra Singh Airee will serve as his deputy in the tournament.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
India being a defending team is likely to win against Nepal in the opening match of Emerging Asia Cup 2019.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.