The 12th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Hobart Hurricanes vs Perth Scorchers on 14th December at Bellerive Oval, Hobart. Here is Hobart Hurricanes vs Perth Scorchers Match Prediction.
Teams Preview – HBH vs PRS
- Hurricanes have played two games so far, recording a win and a defeat over Sydney Sixers.
- Hurricanes had a confidence-boosting win over defending champion Sydney Sixers.
- Matthew Wade in form they can trouble any team.
- Perth Scorchers have won two out of two games.
- They have had a very impressive start to the tournament.
- Scorchers will fancy their chances of making it 3 out of 3.
Cloudy conditions in Hobart with the temperature dropping slightly from 17° and below during the match.
At this venue, the surface which will help the bowlers and runs will not be easy to come across. The expected score at this venue is around 145-155.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted XI:
Matthew Wade (c) (wk), D’Arcy Short, Caleb Jewell, Peter Handscomb, Tim David, Jordan Thompson, Tom Lammonby, Nathan Ellis, Joel Paris, Tom Rogers, Sandeep Lamichhane
Perth Scorchers Predicted XI:
Colin Munro, Cameron Bancroft (wk), Kurtis Patterson, Laurie Evans, Ashton Turner (c), Aaron Hardie, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Matthew Kelly, Jason Behrendorff, Peter Hatzolglou
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT HBH vs PRS?
In BBL, Hobart Hurricanes vs Perth Scorchers have faced 15 games against each other, and Hurricanes has won 6, Scorchers has won 9 games.
Hobart Hurricanes vs Perth Scorchers Match Prediction – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Looking at the Head-to-head battle Scorchers has a clear upper hand over Hurricanes. On the other hand, Hurricanes will be eager to add one more win to climb the standings. Perth Scorchers are favorites to win.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**