ABOUT THE MATCH
The match is going to be played between England and Australia at Lord’s, London on 14th of August 2019.
England has pleased with how its team stood up under pressure in the world cup.
This may be a good toss to lose. The previous record suggests that batting first is the right way, but the overhead conditions may favor bowling. We think batting first in a pressure situation might be preferable to the captain that wins the toss.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Australia vs England Ashes Match-2 is going to be played at Lords’s, London. Temperatures as high as 22-29c expected for the duration but rain could hit throughout the test.
- Australia will be confident of retaining the Ashes as they head to England but will have to overcome recent history after failing to win an Ashes series away from home since a 4-1 triumph back in 2001
- Australia is very vulnerable, as they lose their openers very quickly and that is what it must guard against.
- The bowling department of Australia is in good form.
- And is in great form and confidence after winning the 1st Ashes test.
|Top 3 batsman Australia||Top 3 Middle Order Australia||Top 3 Bowler Australia|
|David Warner||Usman Khawaja||Pat Cummins|
|Cameron Bancroft||Tim Paine (c/wk)||Nathan Lyon|
|Steven Smith||Matthew Wade||Mitchell Starc|
- England will hope they can build on their ODI side’s World Cup success over the summer and use that experience to their advantage as many of that side now feature in the squad for the longer format of Ashes series
- The home side’s warm-up game against Ireland will leave a lot of questions regarding not only the make-up of the team but the strength of the batting line-up after they were bowled out for just 88 in their first innings.
- And the top order line-up remains a mystery with Jason Roy set to be included as an opener or a No.3 batsman.
- England will miss Anderson because of his injury and they need to work on their loopholes in order to win this test.
|Top 3 batsman England||Top 3 Middle Order England||Top 3 Bowler England|
|Jason Roy||Jos Butler||Chris Woakes|
|Rory Burns||Jonny Bairstow (wk)||Stuart Broad|
|Joe Root (c)||Ben Stokes||Jofra Archer|
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Australia Look in great Form in all the departments and if England wants to win this encounter, they need to fix their errors and plan a proper strategy for Australia.
For Fantasy Pick’s of this Game Click Here.