ABOUT THE MATCH
Durban Heat will lock horns with Nelson Mandela Bay Giants in the 20th match of Mzansi Super League 2019. The match is scheduled to take place at Kingsmead in Durban on November 30.
Out of huge struggle, Durban Heat has finally won its first match against Cape Town Blitz by seven wickets in this season. They have so far played six matches out of which three were of no result and two lost matches.
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants are with back to back three wins from the start of the season but faced a defeat in the last match against Paarl Rocks. They are placed second in the points table and are hopeful to be in semi-finals.
The Kingsmead is a batting pitch and the team winning the toss is likely to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at the Kingsmead looks to be a batting wicket and one can expect big hits to the batting side.
The weather would be partly cloudy with temperatures around 28 degrees Celsius and there are zero chances of rain.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Durban Heat
Alex Hales, Wesley Marshall, Wihan Lubbe, Dane Vilas (c/wk), David Miller, Ravi Bopara, Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Marco Jansen/Shaun von Berg, Kyle Abbott, Malusi Siboto
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Nelson Mandela Bay Giants
Jason Roy, Matthew Breetzke, JJ Smuts (c), Ben Dunk (wk), Heino Kuhn, Marco Marais, Chris Morris, Onke Nyaku, Beuran Hendricks, Junior Dala, Imran Tahir
- Durban Heat is placed second from the bottom of the points table with only a single win so far in this season.
- They won their first match against Cape Town Blitz by seven wickets and one ball to spare.
- Leg-spinner Shaun von Berg was dropped from the team for fast bowler Marco Jansen.
- Alex Hales and Wesley Marshall will be opening the innings, followed by Wihan Lubbe and Dane Vilas.
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants
- Nelson Mandela Bay Giants have won four out of six matches and are currently placed second in the points table.
- The Giants faced a 31-run defeat against the table-toppers Paarl Rocks in their last match.
- Nandre Burger was replaced with Beuran Hendricks in the last match.
- Jason Roy and Matthew Breetzke will be the openers in this match.
- Beuran Hendricks and Chris Morris will form the bowling attack.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants are so far good in the tournaments and are likely to win against Durban heat.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.