ABOUT THE MATCH
Durban Heat will face Cape Town Blitz in the 9th match of Mzansi Super League 2019 on November 16 at Kingsmead Cricket Ground, Durban.
Cape Town Blitz has become a strong competitor to the rest of the teams. They have defeated Jozi Stars twice in this tournament.
On the other hand, Durban Heat captain lifted this trophy in the last season with Jozi Stars and will be seen Heats in good form with their lead.
As the Kingsmead Cricket Ground favors the bowlers more, the team winning the toss is likely to field first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Kingsmead is a bowling wicket as the general conditions are favoring the seamers.
The temperature is expected to be around 20 degrees Celcius with a clear sky throughout the match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Durban Heat
Alex Hales, Dane Vilas (c, wk), David Miller, Khaya Zondo, Ravi Bopara, Andile Phehlukwayo, Prenelan Subrayen, Keshav Maharaj, Wihan Lubbe, Kyle Abbott, Daryn Dupavillon
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Cape Town Blitz
Janneman Malan, Quinton de Kock (c, wk), Marques Ackerman, Liam Livingstone, Asif Ali, George Linde, Wahab Riaz, Sisanda Magala, Gregory Mahlokwana, Dale Steyn, Anrich Nortje
- Durban Heat so far didn’t play any match as their two matches were washed out due to rain.
- Durban Heat is hopeful to play this match against Blitz without any interruptions.
Cape Town Blitz
- Cape Town Blitz made a smashing win in their opening game with 213/3 against Jozi Stars.
- Moeen Ali’s was replaced by Marques Ackerman in the last match.
- While Asif Ali came into the team in place of Mohammad Nawaz at the conclusion of the T20I of Pakistan’s tour of Australia.
- Wahab Riaz also came straight into the team replacing Vernon Philander, and Gregory Mahlokwana was a change for Aviwe Mgijima.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Cape Town Blitz is the strongest team and is likely to win in this match against Durban Heat
Click here for Fantasy Picks.