ABOUT THE MATCH
Delhi will be facing Himachal Pradesh in their Elite group A and B of Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019 on 17th October at Moti Bagh Stadium, Vadodara.
Both the team have been struggling for a consistent display in order to improve their position in on the points table. Presently, Himachal Pradesh is at the 11th spot with three wins from nine games, while Delhi is at the 8th spot with the same number of wins from 8 games.
Delhi has won their last game against Punjab by 5 runs and Himachal Pradesh was defeated by Maharashtra by 3 wickets.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Delhi
Shikhar Dhawan, Pawan Negi, Manan Sharma, Nitish Rana, Dhruv Shorey (c), Navdeep Saini, Himmat Singh, Anuj Rawat (wk), Lalit Yadav, Simarjeet Singh, Kunwar Bidhuri
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Himachal Pradesh
Prashant Chopra, Rishi Dhawan, Amit Kumar, Kanwar Abhinay Singh, Nikhil Gangta, Ankush Bains (c & wk), Ankit Kalsi, Mayank Dagar, Priyanshu Khanduri, Ayush Jamwal, Arpit Guleria
- Delhi, which is trying hard to improve its position on the points table, is likely to stick to their winning combination.
- Shikhar Dhawan and K Bidhuri will open the innings, they will be followed by A Rawat, and Skipper Dhruv Shorey and Nitish Rana, their best batsmen so far.
- N Saini, S Singh, Pawan Negi, and A Yadav will shoulder the responsibility of the bowling department.
- There are no further expected changes.
- Himachal Pradesh faced a massive defeat against Baroda.
- Openers Prashant Chopra and Nikhil Gangta are HP’s best batsmen while Ankush Bedi, Ayush Jamwal and Mayank Dagar picked up most wickets for them.
- Arpit Gulecha replaced Pankaj Jaiswal in the last game and played his part well by picking two wickets. He is likely to retain his place.
- Although Himachal lost their last game, they would still rely on their previous playing 11.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Although both the teams are evenly matched, Delhi seems to have a slight edge over Himachal Pradesh.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.