ABOUT THE MATCH
Qalandars will face Delhi Bulls in the final match of the Super League of the Abu Dhabi T10 League 2019. The match is scheduled to take place on November 22 at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium.
Qalandars won their last match against Karnataka Tuskers. It was Tom Banton who led the team to a winning score of 130/7 with his 80 off 28 balls and the team’s excellent bowling restricted Tuskers to 98/9. The Qalandars have so far won two matches out of five and could enter into the semi-finals list with a win against Bulls.
On the other hand, Delhi Bulls won a single match in this tournament. They were placed at a seventh position on the points table and lost the chance to be in semi-finals.
The Sheikh Zayed cricket ground is likely to encourage big hits and the team winning the toss would opt to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Sheikh Zayed Cricket ground favors batsmen.
The weather is likely to be clear, warm and sunny throughout the match with zero chances of rain.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF DELHI BULLS
Kusal Perera (wk), Paul Stirling, Sherfane Rutherford, Eoin Morgan (c), Angelo Mathews, Mohammad Nabi, David Willey, Adil Rashid, Dushmantha Chameera, Ali Khan, Ravi Rampaul
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Qalandars
Tom Banton, Dawid Malan (c), Phil Salt (wk), Laurie Evans, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Chris Jordan, Seekkuge Prasanna, Sultan Ahmed, Lahiru Kumara, George Garton, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Delhi Bulls won their first match with Eoin Morgan’s half-century against Deccan Gladiators.
- But later on, they lost to Karnataka Tuskers in the group stage match, followed by a tie against Bangla Tigers.
- They were defeated by Northern Warriors as they failed to chase 115 and in the last match, they lost against Maratha.
- Ali Khan bowled a double-wicket maiden but it was of no avail.
- Muhammad Usman was the replacement for Paul Stirling at the top of the order in the last match.
- Dushmantha Chameera is will be joining the team in this match.
- Qalandars won after scoring 130/7 against Northern Warriors in the last match.
- George Garton’s two wickets restricted Karnataka Tuskers to 98/9.
- Seekkuge Prasanna and Tom Kohler-Cadmore joined the team.
- Luke Ronchi is set to miss the match.
- Dawid Malan and Tom Banton will open the innings followed by Laurie Evans.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Qalandars are in a good batting form and are the favorites to win in this final match of the Super League.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.