ABOUT THE MATCH
Deccan Gladiators will take on Team Abu Dhabi in the T10 league. The match is scheduled to take place on November 20th at the Sheik Zayed cricket stadium.
Deccan Gladiators have lost their opening match but their consecutive 3 wins have placed them at the top of the table. Mohammed Shahzad has played a key role, scoring a half-century against Qalandars which they defeated by 24 runs.
Team Abu Dhabi ended their first match a tie and won their second match in the T10 league, but later they got defeated by Maratha Arabians and Bangla tigers.
The team that wins the toss may prefer to field first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch of Sheik Zayed stadium seems favorable for batting. A batsman can score plenty of runs once they get used to the pace of the wicket. Rain does not seem likely on Wednesday.
Deccan Gladiators vs Team Abu Dhabi
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF DECCAN GLADIATORS
Watson (c), Mohammed Shahzad (wk), Anton Devcich, Kieron Pollard, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Ben Cutting, Migael Pretorius, Dan Lawrence, Sheldon Cottrell, Zahir Khan, Fawad Ahmed
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF TEAM ABU DHABI
Avishka Fernando, Luke Wright, Moeen Ali (c), Wayne Madsen, Alex Davies (wk), Rohan Mustafa, Lewis Gregory, Marchant de Lange, Ben Laughlin, Hayden Walsh Jr, Richard Gleeson
Migael Pretorius was replaced by Sheldon Cottrell last time. Sheldon, the West Indian, made his debut in the last game of the T10 league. As Migael Pretorius is in good form, he might play in place of Zahir Khan.
The key players of Deccan gladiators are:-
- Shane Watson: He was the top scorer of Gladiators in the first two games.
- Kieron Pollard: He scored an impressive 45* in the first game and has taken a wicket in the second game.
- Mohammad Shahzad: He is the top order batsman of Deccan gladiators.
DGL Team Form
- Deccan Gladiators have won their 3 consecutive games
- Shane Watson was the top scorer in the first two games
- Mohammed Shahzad smashed a half-century in a total of 128/4
TEAM ABU DHABI
Hayden Walsh Jr and Avishka Fernando have replaced Niroshan Dickwella and Richard Gleeson in the team in the last game.
Key players of Team Abu Dhabi:-
- Moeen Ali: He is the key all-rounder player in Team Abu Dhabi and scored 30 runs in the first two games.
- Luke Wright: He smashed 48 runs from 23 deliveries against Northern Warriors, 40* from 25 balls against Maratha Arabians and is in excellent batting form.
- Ben Laughlin: He has taken two wickets in the previous match with figures of 2-12 off 2 overs.
AD Team Form
- Team Abu Dhabi has lost its last two games in the T10 league.
- They conceded 138/2 against Maratha Arabians and could only reach 114/3
- They conceded 129/3 against Bangla Tigers and Avishka Fernando’s half-century was not enough to prevent a 27-run defeat.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Based on the performances of the two teams in their previous games, Deccan Gladiators are the favorites to win over Team Abu Dhabi.
Here are the Fantasy Picks.