ABOUT THE MATCH
Deccan Gladiators and Bangla Tigers will face each other in the first eliminators of T10 League 2019. The match is scheduled to take place on November 23rd at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium.
The Bangla has so far won three out of six matches played but missed the top spot as they lost to Maratha’s in the last match.
On the other hand, Deccan won three games but was lagged behind with no result and a defeat.
The Sheikh Zayed cricket ground is likely to encourage big hits and the team winning the toss would opt to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Sheikh Zayed Cricket ground favours batsmen, though it has given enough to bowlers to keep matches competitive.
The weather is likely to be clear, warm and sunny throughout the match with zero chances of rain.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Deccan Gladiators
Shane Watson (c), Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Anton Devcich, Kieron Pollard, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Ben Cutting, Dan Lawrence, Zahir Khan, Mason Crane, Zahoor Khan, Fawad Ahmed
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Bangla Tigers
Andre Fletcher, Rilee Rossouw, Colin Ingram, Tom Moores (wk), Thisara Perera (c), Robbie Frylinck, Liam Plunkett, David Wiese, Qais Ahmad, Chirag Suri, Kevin Koththiigoda
- The rain distracted their winning strick where the Deccan Gladiators lost by 10 runs against Northern Warriors.
- Despite Shane Watson’s 75 from 35 balls, they ended up scoring 97/3 over Warriors.
- Sheldon Cottrell was replaced by Zahir Khan in the last match.
- Migael Pretorius had previously made way, despite taking three wickets when they last met Bangla Tigers.
- Bangla Tigers made a comeback after facing a two-match defeat in the group league.
- They won over Northern Warriors by six runs but failed to defeat the Maratha in the last match.
- Despite Tom Moores hitting 43 in a total of 106/7, they lost to Marathas.
- Prabath Jayasuriya replaced Kevin Koththiigoda in the last match.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Bangla Tigers are in a good form and are favourites to win against Gladiators to reach the finals.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.