ABOUT THE MATCH
Canada will face Combined Campuses and Colleges in the Super50 Cup on November 14 at Conaree Sports Club, Basseterre, St Kitts.
Canada has started the tournament by losing a game and is at the bottom of the table with no wins. The defending champions Combined Campuses and Colleges are placed fourth in the table with one win from 3 matches.
As the ground looks to be a bowling pitch, the team winning the toss is likely to field first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Warner Park looks to be in favor of seamers who can pick quick wickets on the bouncy track.
The weather is expected to be dry throughout the match with zero chances of rain.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Canada
Rayyan Pathan, Harobindeep Sekhon, Nitish Kumar, Arslan Khan, Shahid Ahmadzai, Kanwarpal Tathgur, Harsh Thaker, Kanwar Mann (c), Harmandeep Singh, Kaleem Sana, Nauman Zafar
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Combined Campuses and Colleges
Kyle Corbin, Romaine Morrison, Jonathan Drakes, Sadique Henry, Carlos Brathwaite (c), Odain McCatty, Akshaya Persaud, Akeem Jordan, Larry Joseph, Kavesh Kantasingh, Ojay Shields
- Canada is likely to shuffle their combination as they faced two disastrous defeats in the tournament.
- H Sekhon came as a replacement for J Mehta in the last game against Barbados.
- J Mehta is expected to give the best to his side.
- R Pathan and H Sekhon are likely to open the innings followed by Nithish Kumar.
- Nauman Zafar and Kaleem Sana will be its key bowlers.
Combined Campuses and Colleges
- Combined Campuses and Colleges were defeated by Jamaica by 97 runs in the last match.
- Assad Fudaddin and A Thomas are likely to open the innings.
- Carlos Brathwaite joined the team in the last game.
- K Kantasingh who smashed a half-century is set to be replaced by O Shields.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Canada has had a disastrous run in the tournament, so Combined Campuses and Colleges are the favorites to win the match.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.