ABOUT THE MATCH
Canada will face Combined Campuses and Colleges in their last group stage match of Super50 Cup 2019. The match is scheduled to be played at Conaree Sports Club, Basseterre, St Kitts on November 25, 2019.
Canada has so far won a single match out of seven matches played and is placed at the bottom of the Group A points table.
On the other hand, Combined Campuses and Colleges have two wins out of seven matches played so far in the group stage. They are placed in the fourth position on the Group A points table.
As the ground looks to be a batting pitch, the team winning the toss is likely to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Basseterre looks to be in favor of batsmen who can hit it big.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF CANADA
Rayyan Pathan, Jeet Mehta, Nitish Kumar, Shreyas Movva (WK), Harsh Thaker, Kanwarpal Tathgur (C), Shahid Ahmadzai, Harmandeep Singh, Kanwar Mann, Kaleem Sana, Yax Patel
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF COMBINED CAMPUSES AND COLLEGES
G Benjamin (WK), Jonathan Drakes, KAM Corbin, Paul Palmer, Sadique Henry, Carlos Brathwaite (C), Akeem Jordan, Odain McCatty, Jarlarnie Seales, Larry Joseph, Kavesh Kantasingh
- Canada is in the knockout stage with a single win.
- They went trying different combinations but couldn’t succeed.
- Canada is likely to come with a couple of changes to clash against Combined Campuses and Colleges.
- Arslan Khan will join the team in this match.
- Rayyan Pathan along with Jeet Mehta and Nitish Kumar is expected to make it to the top-order.
- Harsh Thaker, Kanwar Mann, Kanwarpal Thathgur and Shreyas Movva will form the middle order.
- Kaleem Sana, Nitis Kumar, Harsh Thaker, and Harmandeep Singh will be the key bowlers.
COMBINED CAMPUSES AND COLLEGES
- Combined Campuses and Colleges have won their first match on Barbados with 4 wickets and 18 balls to spare.
- They failed to win a single match after their first match but notched up their second win in the last match against Jamaica by 2 wickets.
- In the match against Canada, Skipper Kyle Corbin and G Benjamin are likely to open the innings.
- The openers will be followed by Jonathan Drakes, Sadique Henry, Paul Palmer, and Jalarnie Searles.
- Akeem Jordan, Kavesh Kanta Singh, and Larry Joseph will form the bowling attack.
- They are likely to go with an unchanged team to clash with Canada.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Combined Campuses and Colleges, who have made a comeback in the last match, are likely to win against Canada in the final encounter of the Group stage matches.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.