About the Match
The first ODI of Bangladesh tour of Sri Lanka will be played on Friday 26th July 2019. This series is a three-match ODI series and the final ODI is on 31 July. All three games will be in the day-night format at the Premadasa Stadium in Colombo.
The team winning the toss is likely to want to bat second.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka match is going to be played at Colombo. Pitch is going to be in favor of batting.
Top Order Analysis:
Middle Order Analysis:
Top Order and Middle Order Analysis:
Top bowlers Analysis:
- Bangladesh has impressed everyone with their batting in world cup tournament.
- There are some holes in the batting performances. As the middle order does not have the power punch in them, and this can prove costly to Tigers.
- Against, Sri Lanka, we expect the Bangladeshi batsmen to do much better.
- Sri Lanka does not have any express fast bowlers to trouble the Bangladeshis and there is no world-class spinner in their ranks either.
- The Bangladeshi bowling has also been pretty good so far. All the bowlers are in great form.
|Top 3 batsman Bangladesh||Top 3 Middle Order Bangladesh||Top 3 Bowler Bangladesh|
|Tamim Iqbal (c)||Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)||Mehidy Hasan|
|Soumya Sarkar||Mohammad Mithun||Rubel Hossain|
|Sabbir Rahman||Mahmudullah||Mustafizur Rahman|
- In contrast to the settled and experienced Bangladesh side, the Sri Lankan side ended up making a lot of changes just ahead of the ICC World Cup 2019.
- There is no good spinner in the side. They need to make correction in their bowling department and fix the errors.
- The only way for Sri Lanka to win this match is going to be achieved only through a superior batting performance.
|Top 3 batsman Sri Lanka||Top 3 Middle Order Sri Lanka||Top 3 Bowler Sri Lanka|
|Dimuth Karunaratne (c)||Kusal Mendis||Isuru Udana|
|Kusal Perera (wk)||Dhananjaya de Silva||Nuwan Pradeep|
|Avishka Fernand||Angelo Mathews||Lasith Malinga|
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
As, both the teams look stronger in batting and bowling lineup. But, based on the previous matches and various occasions. Keeping all the constraints under consideration, Bangladesh looks much stronger than Sri Lanka. So, Bangladesh can snap a win here.
## Winning Team – Bangladesh
For Fantasy Pick’s of this Game Click Here.