About the Match
India sustained their first defeat of the ICC World Cup 2019 going down against host England by 31 runs at Edgbaston in Birmingham. They will look to bounce back when they go up against neighbors Bangladesh, who have played some good cricket so far, on July 2 (Tuesday) at Edgbaston in Birmingham.
The team winning the toss is going to bat first. The overcast conditions have helped the fast bowlers at Edgbaston and both teams will want to gain that advantage.
- As seen on Sunday, the pitch should favor run-scoring although 300 might be a bit farfetched with this being a used surface. The slower balls will be the most effective ones with their tendency to hold a bit and occasionally raise as well.
- Overcast conditions will also help pacers upfront with an additional swing as captains should prefer to bat first if they win the toss.
Individual Team Winning Percentage:
Top Order Analysis:
- India, top order looks very consistent than Bangladesh.
Middle Order Analysis:
- Both, the teams middle order looks somehow consistent.
Top Order and Middle Order Analysis:
- In both, top and middle order India looks much consistent.
Top bowlers Analysis:
- Both, the seam bowlers have good wicket taking ability and maintaining the economy rate
- India’s batting has struggled in the last few games barring Virat Kohli, and they will look to ring a few changes against Bangladesh to revamp their squad.
- The middle-order is likely to see some new faces who are waiting on the fringes for an opportunity.
- The spinners have also not looked penetrative, which will keep the management on their toes in the business end of the World Cup.
- The Men in Blues who have looked a bit shaky in their last three games will look to secure a convincing win over Bangladesh ad march towards the next games.
|Top 3 batsman India||Top 3 Middle Order India||Top 3 Bowler India|
|R Sharma||MS Dhoni||M Shami|
|KL Rahul||R Pant||J Bumrah|
|V Kohli||H Pandya||Kuldeep Yadav|
- Bangladesh has played well but it is a side with limitations
- Shakib Al Hasan is in superb form and is our early pick for the best all-rounder in World Cup 2019.
- Bangladesh must approach this game as having nothing to lose and continue to apply the pressure on India
- We think the batting that Bangladesh has is good enough to put up a fight in this match. The real questions are going to be about its bowling.
- Will Bangladesh want to gamble on playing an extra fast bowler in conditions that have been helpful to them so far?
|Top 3 batsman Bangladesh||Top 3 Middle Order Bangladesh||Top 3 Bowler Bangladesh|
|L Das||M Rahim||Shakib Al Hasan (VC)|
|T Iqbal||S Sarkar||M Rahman|
|Shakib AL Hasan||Mahmudullah||Mohammad Saifudin|
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR BANGLADESH VS INDIA 40TH ODI ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|IF India Bat First||IF Bangladesh Bat First|
|M Dhoni||L Das|
|R Pant||T Iqbal|
|R Sharma||S Sarker|
|V Kohli||Shakib AL Hasan|
|H Pandya||Mosaddek Hossain|
|M Shami||M Rahman|
|J Bumrah||M Saifuddin|
|M Saifuddin||M Shami|
|Shakib AL Hasan||J Bumrah|
|M Hossain||H Pandya|
|S Sarkar||V Kohli|
This IND vs BAN Fantasy11 prediction is based on news sourced and data fetched from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis IND vs BAN team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the IND vs BAN Fantasy11 Predictions.