ABOUT THE MATCH
With a terrific and unanticipated win over Afghanistan in the last encounter, Zimbabwe gracefully bowed out of the tri-series. With the final two teams of the series already decided, Bangladesh and Afghanistan are set to meet in a virtual rehearsal on 24th September. While the final of the tournament will be played at Dhaka, we expect a hard-fought contest between the two sides.
The team winning the toss is going to want to bat first to take advantage of the best batting conditions in the entire match.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Bangladesh vs Afghanistan T20 match is going to be played at the Shere Bangla Stadium, Dhaka on the 24th of September 2019. There is some rain around in Bangladesh and we could have some interruptions. Hopefully, though, we can get a full game in between two pretty evenly matched sides.
The pitch at Dhaka is conducive to batting in the first inning but gets slower and more difficult to score on in the second inning.
Top Order Analysis:
Middle Order Analysis:
Top Order and Middle Order Analysis:
Top bowlers Analysis:
- Bangladesh had a poor start to their home season which extended to the T20I leg of the tour as well as they lost the T20I of the tri-series to Afghanistan.
- However, since their loss to Afghanistan, they’ve pulled themselves up and have somehow managed to qualify for the finale.
- In the three matches played so far, Bangladesh has won two and lost one. Their only loss came against Afghanistan that was a couple of days ago.
- They have a bowling attack which is perfectly suited to the kind of conditions the upcoming match is going to be played in, and with batting looking in fine form, Bangladesh will not be as easy to beat as they were in the earlier half of this series.
|Top 3 batsman Bangladesh||Top 3 Middle Order Bangladesh||Top 3 Bowler Bangladesh|
|Liton Das||Mushfiqur Rahim||Mohammad Saifuddin|
|Najmul Hossain Shanto||Mahmudullah||Shafiul Islam|
|Shakib Al Hasan||Sabbir Rahman||Shakib Al Hasan|
- Afghanistan has been in stupendous form in the season so far. They started their campaign with a remarkable win over Bangladesh in the longest format of the game and then followed it up with an excellent performance in the T20Is.
- So far in the tournament, they have won two matches of a total of three players. The only defeat they faced came in their last game, which was against Zimbabwe.
- Afghanistan has so far been excellent in the three games they’ve played, and if their batsmen perform to their potential, Bangladesh is going to have their work cut out.
|Top 3 batsman Afghanistan||Top 3 Middle Order Afghanistan||Top 3 Bowler Afghanistan|
|Rahmatullah Gurbaz||Najibullah Zadran||Mujeeb Ur Rahman|
|Hazratullah Zazai||Mohammad Nabi||Naveen-ul-Haq|
|Asghar Afghan||Gulbadin Naib||R Khan|
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Bangladesh is favorites and, with Shakib Al Hasan back to his best batting form, won comfortably in the end last time out. Back to full strength, however, Afghanistan can hit back and upset the odds. They did, after all, win 12 previous T20is in a row.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.