About The Match
Afghanistan has lost all of its matches by a big margin and has even failed to be competitive. This is a contest between teams at the opposite ends of the spectrum.
Of course, these are the kinds of matches where an upset would be greatly appreciated by the entire cricketing world. Is there anything to suggest that Afghanistan may be able to pull off something special against Afghanistan and pull off the biggest victory in its cricketing history? Let’s find out.
Bangladesh vs Afghanistan ICC World Cup 2019 is going to be played at the Rose Bowl, Southampton, on the 24th of June 2019.
The team winning the toss is likely to want to bat first and take advantage of the good batting conditions
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
- Bangladesh vs Afghanistan is going to be played at the Rose Bowl, Southampton. The weather seems to be finally turning for the better and we have been promised an excellent day for cricket. No rain and plenty of sunshine lie in store for match day.
- The ground in Southampton is one of the bigger ones in England. This means that the spinners can bowl freely and go for wickets. Physical fitness, fielding, and running between the wickets are also going to be very important in this match.
- A flat batting deck with plenty of runs in it lies in store.
Top Order Analysis:
Middle Order Analysis:
Top Order and Middle Order Analysis:
Top bowlers Analysis:
- There were huge expectations on Afghanistan before coming into the ICC World Cup 2019. No one expected them to win or reach the semi-final stage, but people were hopeful of some memorable performances from them.
- The conditions in England have not been helpful to Afghanistan. It is also becoming quite clear that they were lucky to make it through the qualifiers and are probably more suited to T20 cricket right now.
- Afghanistan’s biggest strength was supposed to be its trio of spinners.
|Top 3 Batsman Afghanistan||Top 3 Middle Order Afghanistan||Top 3 Bowlers Afghanistan|
|Gulbadin Naib||H Shahidi||M Nabi|
|Rahmat Shah||M Nabi||R Khan|
|H Zazai||Najibullah Zadran||Mujeeb UR Rahman|
- Bangladesh would be full of confidence after the previous match against the Australia loss and will believe that they can beat Afghanistan. All of Bangladesh’s senior players are performing and the side seems to be peaking at the right time
- Bangladesh must hope to see some of the other Bangladesh players play a leading role as well.
- The real challenge for Bangladesh is going to be in facing the Afghanistan bowling attack.
|Top 3 Batsman Bangladesh||Top 3 Middle Order Bangladesh||Top 3 Bowlers Bangladesh|
|T Iqbal||M Rahmim||Mehidy Hasaan|
|S Sarkar||L Das||M Rahman|
|Shakib Al Hasan||Mahmudullah||Shakib Al Hasan|
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Bangladesh VS Afghanistan 31TH ODI ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|IF Afghanistan Bat First||IF Bangladesh Bat First|
|I A Khil||M Rahim|
|Najiubullah Zadran||L Das|
|H Shahidi||T Iqbal|
|M Nabi||Shakib Al Hasan|
|G Naib||M Hossain|
|R Khan||M Mortaza|
|Mujeeb UR Rahman||M Rahim|
|R Hossain||Mujeeb UR Rahman|
|Shaib Al Hasan||M Nabi|
|T Iqbal||R Shah|
|M Rahim||H Shahidi|