ABOUT THE MATCH
Northern Warriors will clash with Bangla Tigers in the second phase of the T10 League 2019. The match is scheduled to be played on November 20 at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium.
Northern Warriors won its first super League match against Delhi Bulls after the Group stage games. Nicholas Pooran made an impact on his first appearance of the season.
On the other hand, Tigers won two matches out of the last three games with one game being tied. Rilee Rossouw and Qais Ahmad added a reasonable score in the win against Team Abu Dhabi.
The Warriors won the toss in the last four matches but this time Bangla Tigers are going to bat first upon winning the toss.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch is fast and even bounced one which allows batters to hit big.
The weather forecast at Abu Dhabi shows that there is a 50 percent chance of rain throughout the match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLA TIGERS
Andre Fletcher, Rilee Rossouw, Colin Ingram, Tom Moores (wk), Thisara Perera (c), Robbie Frylinck, Liam Plunkett, David Wiese, Qais Ahmad, Chirag Suri, Kevin Koththiigoda
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Northern Warriors
Lendl Simmons, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Andre Russell, Sam Billings, Darren Sammy (c), Asela Gunaratne, Rayad Emrit, Chris Green, Mark Deyal, Chris Wood, Junaid Siddique
- Bangla Tigers are likely to go with the same playing Xl in the match against Warriors.
- Bangla Tigers’ two wins so far and a tie in their final group game – a great response to their early defeat to Deccan Gladiators.
- Andre Fletcher played a key role in the five-wicket win over Karnataka Tuskers and a 27-run win against Team Abu Dhabi.
- They tied in a match against Delhi Bulls.
- Lendl Simmons and Nicholas Pooran opened the innings in the last match.
- Northern Warriors failed to win in the Group stage but made a comeback in the Super League against Bulls.
- Nicholas Pooran has hit a half-century on his first appearance of the T10 League 2019 which helped Warriors chase a winning score of 111.
- Chris Green took two wickets in his first over and another in his second.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Northern Warriors have made a comeback with a win against Bulls and are favorites to win this second match of Super League.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.