ABOUT THE MATCH
The final encounter of Pakistan National T20 Cup is between Balochistan and Northern Punjab. The top two sides in the league are scheduled to play at the Iqbal Stadium, Faisalabad on October 23.
Balochistan finished second in the group stage after winning three out of five games. On the other hand, Northern Punjab has topped the table with 4 wins out of 5 matches played.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Iqbal Stadium favors the batsmen. The side winning the toss will be opting to bat first.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BALOCHISTAN:
Imam-ul-Haq, Awais Zia, Bismillah Khan (WK), Imran Butt, Haris Sohail (C), Amad Butt, Hussain Talat, Akif Javed, Yasir Shah, Mohammad Asghar, Umar Gul
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Northern Pakistan:
Umar Amin, Ali Imran, Asif Ali, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Akhtar, Imad Wasim (C), Rohail Nazir (WK), Haris Rauf, Musa Khan, Shadab Khan, Sohail Tanvir
- Balochistan would hope for better performance in the finals after being defeated by Northern Pakistan in the group stage league.
- Balochistan scored a win of 3 wickets over Southern Punjab in the semi-final match.
- Hussain Talat and Awais Zia made decent contributions to put up a winning score.
- Northern Pakistan has got the ticket to the final by winning the semi-final match by a margin of only 3 runs over Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Umar Amin and Asif Ali were the main architects of the win and are likely to do the same in the finals too.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
With Northern Pakistan being the top team in the group stage of the tournament, they are the favorites to win the match.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.