ABOUT THE MATCH
The fifteenth match of the ongoing Pakistan National T20 Cup 2019 will be played between Balochistan and Northern on October 22 at Iqbal Stadium, Faisalabad. Both the teams are placed at the top position sharing 6 points each, with each winning three games out of four.
Surprisingly, both the teams have won their last matches by 7 wickets and will look to continue their winning run.
The top four teams will be clashing in the two semi-finals which will take place on Wednesday followed by the final on Thursday.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Iqbal Stadium will benefit the bowlers and so the batsmen may find it difficult to score runs.
The weather is likely to be sunny and will remain unchanged throughout the day. The sky will be clear and there is no sign of rain today. The temperature is expected to be around 28 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 40%.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Balochistan:
Yasir Shah, Amad Butt, Umar Gul, Bismillah Khan, Imran Butt, Imam-ul-Haq, Haris Sohail (c), Awais Zia, Hussain Talat, Mohammad Asghar, Akif Javed
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Northern:
Umar Amin, Ali Imran, Asif Ali, Imad Wasim (c), Sohail Akhtar, Rohail Nazir(wk), Muhammad Musa, Haris Rauf, Sohail Tanvir, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz
- Balochistan has been batting very well in the tournaments.
- Imam Ul Haq and Awais Zia are in good form and will be opening the innings against Northern.
- The wicket-keeper batsmen Bismillah Khan, skipper Haris Sohail and Imran Butt will follow the openers.
- Akif Javed and Amad Butt will spearhead the bowling attack.
- Umar Amin, one of the finest batsmen in the team, will be opening the innings along with Ali Imran.
- Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Sohail Akhtar, and wicket-keeper Rohail Nazir will form the middle order.
- Muhammad Musa, Sohail Tanvir, Imad Wasim, and Shadab Khan will comprise the bowling attack.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
With Northern being the top team in the tournament, they are favorites to win the match over Balochistan.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.