ABOUT THE MATCH
Balochistan will face Central Punjab in their next match of the National T20 Cup 2019. Both teams started their campaign with a loss in their respective opening matches. While Balochistan lost against Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Central Punjab against Sindh.
Both teams bounced back in style on the back of their batting and won their next games to open their respective accounts in the points table.
Now, things have been shaping up nicely as both teams will look to keep their winning run going but who will keep the nerves to trump the opposition remains to be seen.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The new surface will be used in this game and we might see a better batting track. Due to the dew factor, the batting gets relatively easy in the night games, and a high-scoring game is on the cards.
The skies are expected to stay clear and with no rain expected we will have a full game.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Balochistan:
Imam-ul-Haq, Awais Zia, Hussain Talat, Haris Sohail (C), Imran Farhat, Bismillah Khan (WK), Amad Butt, Yasir Shah, Mohammad Asghar, Umar Gul, and, Akif Javed.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Central Punjab:
Babar Azam (C), Ahmed Shehzad, Kamran Akmal (WK), Umar Akmal, Rizwan Hussain, Bilal Asif/Zafar Gohar, Fahim Ashraf, Naseem Shah, Saad Naseem, Waqas Maqsood, and, Usman Qadir.
- Balochistan has a fully-fit squad at their disposal.
- Despite being expensive in the last game, Yasir Shah is expected to play in this match.
- They are expected to field the same playing 11 from the last game.
- Cental Punjab replaced Zafar Gohar with Bilal Asif in the last game.
- Due to the poor performance of Bilal Asif, they could bring back Zafar Gohar.
- The rest of the playing 11 is expected to be the same.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
We think Central Punjab is well equipped to beat Balochistan in this encounter.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.