ABOUT THE MATCH
Australia is coming fresh after a win against Sri Lanka, will aim for an improved batting performance when they take on Bangladesh in their 26th match of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 at Trent Bridge on June 20th.
The team who wins the toss will look to bat second. Trent Bridge is a venue where teams chasing targets have had a lot of success in the past and both the teams will be aware of that.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
- Australia vs Bangladesh ICC World Cup 2019 match is going to be played at Trent Bridge, Nottingham.
- The pitch at Nottingham is one of the flattest batting decks in the world. The ground itself is small and a lot of mishits can end up clearing the boundaries. This is the venue where England scored 481 and felt they could have got 500 with just a little bit of luck.
- 350 is not a score that teams would feel safe defending.
Individual Team Winning Percentage:
Top Order Analysis:
Middle Order Analysis:
Top Order and Middle Order Analysis:
Top bowlers Analysis:
- The batting line up is well-stocked and strong enough to win matches.
- This top 8 players of the team have plenty of power, proven ability to score centuries, and most of the players are in good form.
- Australia is coming into the game with a terrific win in their previous fixture and will be oozing with confidence
|Top 3 batsman Australia||Top 3 Middle Order Australia||Top 3 Bowler Australia|
|A Finch||U Khawaja||M Starc|
|David Warner||G Maxwell||P Cummins|
|S Smith||A Carey||K Richardson|
- Bangladesh has played well but it is a side with limitations.
- Shakib Al Hasan is in superb form and is our early pick for the best all-rounder in World Cup 2019.
- Bangladesh must approach this game as having nothing to lose and continue to apply the pressure on Australia.
- We think that the batting of Bangladesh is good enough to put up a fight in this match. The real question is going to be about its bowling.
|Top 3 batsman Bangladesh||Top 3 Middle Order Bangladesh||Top 3 Bowler Bangladesh|
|Tamim Iqbal||Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)||Shakib Al Hasan (VC)|
|Shakib Al Hasan (VC)||Mahmudullah||M Rahman|
|Soumya Sarkar||Liton Das||Mohammad Saifudin|
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Australia VS Bangladesh 26TH ODI IC C CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|IF Bangladesh Bat First||IF Australia Bat First|
|M Rahim||A Carey|
|T Iqbal||A Finch|
|S Sarkar||S Smith|
|Shakib Al Hasan||G Maxwell|
|Mosaddek Hossain||M Starc|
|M Rahman||P Cummins|
|M Saifuddin||Shakib Al Hasan|
|D Warner||T Iqbal|
|G Maxwell||S Sarkar|
|M Starc||M Saifuddin|
|K Richardson||M Hasan|