The 6th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to kick-off between Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Renegades on 9th December, 1:45 pm, at Adelaide Oval- Adelaide. Here is Match Prediction For Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Renegades.
Teams Preview – ADS vs MLR
Adelaide Strikers :
- Adelaide Strikers were beaten by Melbourne Renegades with a 2-run margin on Tuesday.
- Adelaide Strikers took 9 wickets and plenty of batters got starts in the recent match.
- With a slightly more polished performance, they can certainly get a victory in this match.
Melbourne Renegades :
- Melbourne Renegades will be delighted to have got a win in their opening game.
- The half-century for Mackenzie Harvey will give much confidence to the team.
- Renegades were on a strong note to win their second match, to climb in the standings.
Sunny conditions will give way to clear skies as the evening progresses in Adelaide.
The wicket at the Adelaide Oval often leaks plenty of runs in T20 cricket. Spinners will enjoy bowling on the surface since the pitch will be friendly for them. It can be expected a score of 150-165. The skippers will choose to bat first.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Adelaide Strikers Predicted XI:
Jake Weatherald, Matt Short, Harry Nielsen (wk), Jonathan Wells, Ryan Gibson, Daniel Drew, George Garton, Rashid Khan, Daniel Worrall, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle (c)
Melbourne Renegades Predicted XI:
Mackenzie Harvey, Sam Harper (wk), Jake Fraser-McGurk, James Seymour, Jonathan Merlo, Mohammad Nabi, Will Sutherland, James Pattinson, Kane Richardson (c), Reece Topley, Zahir Khan
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT ADS vs MLR?
In BBL, Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Renegades have faced 15 games against each other, and Adelaide Strikers has won 9 games, Melbourne Renegades has won 6.
Match Prediction For Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Renegades – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Melbourne Renegades have narrowed the head-to-head deficit to only 3-games. Adelaide Strikers will be optimistic about their prospects on home soil. Strikers are favorites to win, as they expect to get immediate revenge against Melbourne Renegades on their home soil.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**