ABOUT THE MATCH
The MCC tour of Pakistan, T20 Match is scheduled between Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) and Lahore Qalandars, The match is going to be played at Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore On Feb 14th, The Live telecast will begin from 5:00 PM local time (5:30 PM IST) (12:00 PM GMT).
14 matches were played In T20I format at this venue among which most of the matches were won by the first batting side so as per the trend toss winning team might choose to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
At this venue 180+ score is common and The Gaddafi Stadium hasn’t recorded big totals during Pakistan’s T20I series against Sri Lanka and Pakistan in the 2019-20 season.
Marylebone Cricket Club
- The Marylebone Cricket Club will be touring Pakistan for the first time after 1973.
- In this tour, Four matches will be playing under the captaincy of Sangakkara.
- The MCC team has experienced players like Ravi Bopara, Samit Patel, and Roefol van der Merwe.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MARYLEBONE CRICKET CLUB
Michael Burgess (WK), Kumar Sangakkara (C), Arron Lilley, Will Rhodes, Ravi Bopara, Ross Whiteley, Roelof van der Merwe, Michael Leask, Oliver Hannon-Dalby, Fred Klaassen, Safyaan Sharif.
- PSL team Lahore Qalandars will be playing against the MCC team at the Gaddafi Stadium.
- The Qalandars team will be led by Sohail Akhtar and having the experts like Mohammad Hafeez, Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Shah Afridi in their line-up.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Lahore Qalandars
Sohail Akhtar (C), Mohammad Hafeez, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Salman Butt, Usman Shinwari, Fakhar Zaman, Jaahid Ali, Raja Farzan, Faizan Khan, Dilbar Hussain.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 0
- Qatar Won – 0
- Uganda Won – 0
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) – Kumar Sangakkara, Ravi Bopara
Lahore Qalandars – Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Usman Shinwari
Match Timings – 5:00 PM local time (5:30 PM IST) (12:00 PM GMT).
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Due to a strong line-up, bowling attack we can expect a win from Lahore Qalandars.