ABOUT THE MATCH
Lahore Qalandars and Peshawar Zalmi will meet for a face-off for Pakistan Super League on 10th March at Gaddafi stadium, Lahore. The live telecast of the match would begin at 7:00 P.M. local time.
Lahore Qalanders have won the toss in their last three matches and have chosen to field every time. If they lose the toss Peshawar Zalmi might field first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch has mostly favored team which had a good batting line up in this year’s PSL. The weather would be cloudy but there is no chance of rain according to the weather forecast
- Lahore Qalandars have won three out of their last four matches and booked their play-off spot. In their first win against Quetta Gladiators and last win against Karachi Kings, Ben Dunk scored 93 and 99* respectively and handed win to his team.
- Qalandars lost their second match where they were bundled for 127 against Islamabad United but recovered in their next game by winning against Quetta again.
- Qalandars has been making slight changes to their choice of bowlers, with Maaz Khan and Usman Shinwari were included in the last match. As Usman Shinwari proved expensive, he might be replaced by Dilbar Hussain or Haris Rauf.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Lahore Qalandars
Fakhar Zaman, Sohail Akhtar (c), Ben Dunk, Mohammad Hafeez, Dane Vilas (wk), Samit Patel, David Wiese, Shaheen Afridi, Salman Irshad, Dilbar Hussain, Haris Rauf
- Peshawar Zalmi has not been in the greatest forms as it has won only the last two matches against Quetta Gladiators and Islamabad United.
- In their match against Quetta, they won with a margin of 30 runs and versus Islamabad, they won by 9 runs which were determined by D/L method.
- The team suffered a setback as Keiron Pollard was ruled out from this year’s tournament due to injury. But Carlos Brathwaite will remain with the team.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Peshawar Zalmi
Kamran Akmal (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Tom Banton, Haider Ali, Liam Livingstone, Shoaib Malik, Carlos Brathwaite, Wahab Riaz (c), Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Yasir Shah
TEAM FORM IN LAST FIVE MATCHES:
Lahore Qalandars: W W L W L
Peshawar Zalmi: W W L W L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
Lahore Qalandars: Ben Dunk, Shaheen Afridi, Samit Patel
Peshawar Zalmi: Kamran Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Wahab Riaz
Head to Head
- Matches Played: 9
- Lahore Qalandars won 1
- Peshawar Zalmi won 8
- Tie 0
- Live TV – Viacom 18Dsport, Geo Super, PTV Sports, Cricketgateway, Hum TV, Willow TV, TA, Eleven Sports, Flow Sports, Sky Sport NZ
- Live streaming – Cricketgateway
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Lahore Qalandars. It won three times out of the last four matches and will be highly confident going into this match.
Click Here for the Dream11 Prediction For Lahore Qalandars Vs Peshawar Zalmi