ABOUT THE MATCH
Lahore Qalandars are still in the search for their first win of the Pakistan Super League 2020. Previously Qalandars lost two matches against Multan Sultans and Islamabad United by five wickets and one wicket, respectively.
Peshawar Zalm lost their first match by ten runs after that they bounced back by beating Quetta Gladiators by six wickets, but in the third match again, they lost a game against Multan Sultans by six wickets.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at this venue is batting friendly, and also it is generally quick wicket with good pace and carry.
- In their last match against Islamabad, United Mohammad Hafeez had made an unbeaten score of 98 runs 57 balls with seven boundaries and seven sixes.
- After Hafeez, Fakhar Zaman had looked good with his 33 runs of 26 balls.
- Shaheen Afridi, who clinched four wickets in the previous match, hopes he will continue his form till the end.
- Haris Rauf had picked to wickets, and except Usman Shinwari, every bowler had taken a wicket.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF LAHORE QALANDARS
Chris Lynn/Salman Butt, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Dane Vilas, Sohail Akhtar (C), Faizan Khan/Seekkuge Prasanna, Samit Patel, David Wiese, Haris Rauf, Usman Shinwari, Shaheen Shah Afridi.
- Peshawar Zalmi is entering into this match after losing a match against Multan Sultan by six wickets.
- In the last match, Haider Ali is the only batsman who managed to score 47 runs in the batting unit.
- Wahab Riaz had picked two wickets in the bowling department.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PESHAWAR ZALMI
Kamran Akmal (wk), Tom Banton, Liam Livingstone, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Amir Khan/Umar Amin, Liam Dawson, Darren Sammy (C), Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Wahab Riaz
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 8
- Lahore Qalandars WON – 1
- Peshawar Zalmi WON – 7
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
Lahore Qalandars – L L L L L
Peshawar Zalmi – L W L L W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
Lahore Qalandars – Mohammad Hafeez
Peshawar Zalmi – Kamran Akmal
TV channels – Dsport, Geo Super, PTV Sports, Cricketgateway, Hum TV, Willow TV, TA, Eleven Sports, Flow Sports, Sky Sport NZ
Live streaming – Cricketgateway
Match Timings – 03:00 pm (GMT) 08:30 pm (IST)
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Peshawar Zalmi bounced back from their opening defeat to win, and, after defeat last time out, they are favorites to do the same again against the winless Qalandars.