ABOUT THE MATCH
The 23rd match of Bangladesh Premier League(BPL) is scheduled between Khulna Tigers vs Sylhet Thunder on 28th December. The match is going to be held at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka and the live telecast will begin from 6:30 PM(local time).
This is going to be the second face-off match for two teams as previously both the teams had met each other at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram, in which Sylhet Thunder had registered their win with 80 runs.
After the first innings of the match, the pitch is expected to change, so the toss winning team will likely to elect to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch of the Shere Bangla National Stadium is expected to be excellent for batting and there will also be something in it for the spinners.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF KHULNA TIGERS
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Mehidy Hasan, Rilee Rossouw, Mushfiqur Rahim (c/wk), Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shamsur Rahman, Robbie Frylinck, Shahidul Islam, Mohammad Amir, Shafiul Islam, Tanvir Islam.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYLHET THUNDER
Andre Fletcher, Abdul Mazid, Johnson Charles, Mohammad Mithun (wk), Mosaddek Hossain (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Sohag Gazi, Krishmar Santokie, Ebadot Hossain, Nazmul Islam.
MATCH PREVIEW BPL 2019-20
- After losing the match against Thunders, they made a couple of changes to the squad.
- Najmul Hossain Shanto and Tanvir Islam have replaced Saif Hassan and Robiul Haque.
- We can expect an unchanged line-up in their squad.
- In the last match with Dhaka Platoon, they left Monir Hossain and Naveen-ul-Haq out and brought in Sherfane Rutherford and Nazmul Islam.
- The same duo could be retained for this upcoming clash against Khulna Tigers.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Both teams are going to face-off after their back-to-back defeats but the pressure will be more on the Sylhet Thunder because they had only won 1 out of 6 matches. Since Tigers were defeated by Thunders, we can expect Tigers to avenge it by winning this match.
Click here for Dream 11 Fantasy Picks