ABOUT THE MATCH
The final match of Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) 2019-20 is scheduled between Khulna Tigers and Rajshahi Royals on January 17th, 2020. The match is going to be held at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh. The live telecast will begin from 7:00 PM (local time).
Both teams have had an equal number of wins before the qualifiers.
Khulna Tigers won the match against Rajshahi Royals by 27 runs in the Qualifier 1.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Dhaka Pitch will favor batsmen and so we can expect a lot of runs.
It will be hot and sunny on Friday.
- Najmul Hossain Shanto, an opener of the Khulna team, played brilliantly in the previous match against Rajshahi Royals. He scored an unbeaten 78.
- Mushfiqur Rahim (c) has been playing well whenever the team was in trouble.
- Mohammad Amir, with his terrific bowling, picked up 6 wickets to get the player of the match award in the qualifier 1.
- Mehidy Hasan also picked up 2 wickets by bowling only one over.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF KHULNA TIGERS
Rilee Rossouw, Mushfiqur Rahim (c, wk), Najibullah Zadran, Robbie Frylinck, Aminul Islam, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Shamsur Rahman, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shahidul Islam, Mohammad Amir, Shafiul Islam.
- Shoaib Malik scored a brilliant 80 in the pressure game against Khulna Tigers in the previous match.
- Mohammad Irfan bowled a maiden over and picked up 2 wickets in his 4-over spell in the qualifier 1 match.
- Andre Russell played a top-notch inning of 54* in just 22 balls against Chattogram Challengers.
- Mohammad Nawaz also picked up 2 wickets with a low economy rate in the eliminator match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF RAJSHAHI ROYALS
Liton Das, Irfan Sukkur (wk), Andre Russell (c), Alok Kapali, Mohammad Nawaz, Afif Hossain, Farhad Reza, Mohammad Irfan, Abu Jayed, Kamrul Islam Rabbi, Shoaib Malik.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering the current form and the qualifier 1 result, we are going with the Khulna Tigers team.
Click here for Dream 11 Fantasy Picks.