The 6th match of Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2022 is scheduled between Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars on 30th January at the National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan (19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT). Here is Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars Match Prediction.
Karachi kings vs Lahore Qalandars Match Prediction
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Karachi Kings Predicted XI:
Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam (c), Joe Clarke (wk), Tom Lammonby, Mohammad Nabi, Lewis Gregory, Mohammad Taha, Aamer Yamin, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Ilyas, Mohammad Imran
Lahore Qalandars Predicted XI:
Fakhar Zaman, Abdullah Shafique, Kamran Ghulam, Mohammad Hafeez, Ben Dunk (wk), David Wiese, Rashid Khan, Samit Patel, Shaheen Shah Afridi (c), Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – KK vs LQ
Karachi Kings :
- Unfortunately, Babar Azam-led Karachi Kings have lost both the matches of this season and are currently standing at the bottom of the table.
- They are desperately looking for their 1st win of the season and they will look to revise their playing 11.
- Key players from this camp are Babar Azam, Mohammad Nabi, and Mohammad Imran.
- Even Lahore has lost their 1st match against Multan Sultans by a huge margin of 5 wickets.
- They have a pretty good team on paper and even in their previous game, Lahore players have given their best, but unfortunately ended on a losing side.
- Fakhar Zaman, Rashid Khan, and Shaheen Shah Afridi are the key players for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The weather for the matchday will be between 22-23 and no signs of rain are predicted.
This pitch at Karachi is a very ‘Dry’ track – We have seen in the previous games how batsmen were finding some tough time on it. We might witness a low-scoring encounter.
- Total Matches Played: 15
- Karachi Kings Won: 5
- Lahore Qalandars Won: 10
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars, 6th Match, PSL 2022 MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Looking at the current line-up and team’s form, We are expecting Lahore Qalandars to cross the line over Karachi Kings.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**