TATA IPL Player Auction 2023
IPL Player Auction 2023: The IPL is a platform where the uncapped Indian players have a chance to make a name for themselves, and some of the Indian players have gone big than expected in this mini-auction 2023.
These individuals have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to use the same dressing room as some of the best cricket players in the world. They also have a great deal of pressure to succeed in order to justify the huge quantities of money invested in them. Additionally, a standout performance could result in an international call-up.
At the IPL 2023 auction on Friday, records were broken when Australian all-rounder Cameron Green was bought for Rs 17.50 crore. Sam Curran, a talented all-rounder for England, was sold for Rs 18.50 crore, making him the most expensive player ever in the history of the auction.
Most Expensive Uncapped Indian Players
- Shivan Mavi sold for 6.0 Cr to Gujrat Titans
- Mukesh Kumar sold for 5.50 Cr to Delhi Capitals
- Vivrant Sharma sold for 2.60 Cr to Sunrises Hyderabad
- K S Bharat sold for 1.20 Cr to Gujrat Titans
- N Jagadeesan sold for 90L to Kolkata Knight Riders
More to follow….